Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

You CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY MAKE UP BRUSHES @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป Goes to look at make up brush sets...

Itโ€™s so true @GG84

Hi @bakeamuffin,

Thank you so much for sharing! I love everything you got! The brushes, wipes and the lip stains are always a go-to in my makeup routine! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca 

Thank you @RebeccaBT! Theyโ€™re all great staples, Iโ€™m happy to know that you enjoy using these as well! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

My october hauls, including the F&F sale โค๏ธ Bought the Ahava hand cream and the MJ on sale. The ahava is my holy grail hand cream so i bought two. I ended up returning the MJ palette, even tho it's gorgeous i didn't see myself using it. It was totally an impulse buy.. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

9C1F57F7-E581-4276-86C1-A4782DF91A1F.jpegND Mini Star palette close upND Mini Star palette close upND Mini Star palette quick swatchesND Mini Star palette quick swatches1DE25C26-8A5B-4542-BBB6-359CE4BA2EBD.jpegMJ Eye-Conic in Smartorial close upMJ Eye-Conic in Smartorial close upF&F sale haul โค๏ธ don't mind my cat's headF&F sale haul โค๏ธ don't mind my cat's headND Cranberry Holiday palette close up, shimmers are beautiful !!!!ND Cranberry Holiday palette close up, shimmers are beautiful !!!!

Fabulous haul!  I just ordered the Cranberry palette and I'm dying to get my hands on the mini Star palette! โค๏ธ  Enjoy!  @ellem24

@Tamara76 Thank you! They are both gorgeous and perfect for the holiday seasonโค๏ธ

This is a great haul, @ellem24!  Enjoy all of your new palettes!

@curlychiquita thank you !

That cranberry palette is so gorgeous โค๏ธ even more so in person

@Cyncynn yes it is and the shimmers are mind blowing!!!

Wow @ellem24,

What a wonderful haul filled with amazing goodies! The NATASHA DENONA - Cranberry Eyeshadow Palette looks so GORGEOUS. I will definitely need to go and purchase! Thank you for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Warmest regards,

Helen

@HelenBT Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ellem24  The eye mask looks so pretty.

Nice haul, @ellem24! All of the palettes look gorgeous! 

@quspork thank you!!

how are you liking the marc jacobs palette?

@infinitebrevity I returned it to the store โ˜น๏ธ It looked gorgeous, but I only bought it for the blue and I know I wasn't going to use the other shades. I have some similar shades at home so I didn't need it.. But i would recommend if you have never tried Marc Jacobs, it's great quality and it's pigmented!!

thanks for the info, friend!

you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

Re: you picked some unbelievably perfect items @ellem24

So sweet, thank you @lmaster !

18 Replies
testing