Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Wonderful haul @ellem24! So many beautiful items! 🤩 The ND palettes are gorgeous! I spy the Hourglass lip set in your haul - did you pick up the duo or trio set?

Thank you @itsfi It's the trio from Hourglass.. so pretty and elegant I couldn't resist 😊

Top picks from GenBeauty - Some came on the goodie bag and others I picked from the booths. I only purchased the Mary-Lou manizer and one of the Ofra liquid lips (that came in the Nikkie Tutorials set that was $15!)Top picks from GenBeauty - Some came on the goodie bag and others I picked from the booths. I only purchased the Mary-Lou manizer and one of the Ofra liquid lips (that came in the Nikkie Tutorials set that was $15!)I picked this last Friday after trying it in-store and I loved it! Looked gorgeous applied in a rush with my fingers. Will definitely pick up in another color!I picked this last Friday after trying it in-store and I loved it! Looked gorgeous applied in a rush with my fingers. Will definitely pick up in another color!This was a free gift at the TonyMoly GenBeauty booth - obsessed with the makeup bag! So cute!This was a free gift at the TonyMoly GenBeauty booth - obsessed with the makeup bag! So cute!I'm on a Milk phase and I am obsessed with the stick bronzer and blush. The highlighter is great too. The blender is from Maybelline and is just as good as my (many) beauty blenders!I'm on a Milk phase and I am obsessed with the stick bronzer and blush. The highlighter is great too. The blender is from Maybelline and is just as good as my (many) beauty blenders!Loved this collection! I did go a little overboard with the Super shock shadows.... I mean I did not need the green and pink ones! I am a crazy disney person with a dedicated disney instagram, so felt like I had to have them all lolLoved this collection! I did go a little overboard with the Super shock shadows.... I mean I did not need the green and pink ones! I am a crazy disney person with a dedicated disney instagram, so felt like I had to have them all lolMy picks fro the Sephora FFS!My picks fro the Sephora FFS!

Fabulous choices, @Cyncynn!   That Tony Moly bag is super cute! ❤️

@Cyncynn Makeup hauls make so happy <3333 Those Tony Moly Panda Dream sample packets are absolutely adorable. I'm obsessed with anything panda shaped. 

@PenelopeBT Right? I need more makeup bags like I need a bullet in my head (I don't lol), but I will definitely keep and use that one!

Great haul @Cyncynn,

I love your Disney purchase. I'm also such a huge Disney fan 😛 I also LOVE the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask was such an amazing item to add to my skincare routine!

Warmest regards,

Helen

@HelenBT

A fellow Disney lover ❤️ yay!

The mask is crazy good, right? I got a sample in-store and was really impressed. I love that is so versatile and not messy! Great that you can use under the eyes too. 10/10 for me!

What fun hauls, @Cyncynn! Enjoy!

Great haul and beautiful pics @Cyncynn. I had my eyes on these Kaja shadows but forgot to pick them during SFF sale. I’m sure going to get some during the Rouge sale though. Thanks for sharing swatches too.

@fatimamummy thank you! You and me both, I'm picking Toasted Caramel next 🙂

@Cyncynn, your haul is amazing!! ❤️  So many fab products! You're going to have so much fun playing with all your new goodies! Enjoy!

@Cyncynn  What a lovely haul! The Disney CP Collection looks beautiful!

@Cyncynn, I love the Kaja, too!  I'm glad you got your Disney ColourPop collection!

I love everything @Cyncynn such a wonderful array of item...

I love everything @Cyncynn such a wonderful array of items💖💖

@Cyncynn Wow so many nice freebies! 😁 I love your haul! I really want to try the Kaja line after seeing the reviews on BIC.  

@CakesCakes Thank you 🙂 - me too! I'm really intrigued about the blush and would love to test it in store!

RE: Opulent October Hauls!

A little lush haul! I’m excited to try everything! The lip scrub smells AMAZING!! And so does Cupcake; like a bowl of cake batter! I was really excited to visit Lush as the closest one to me is about 3 hours away, and only am able to go once a year or so. But half the things I wanted were Halloween items, and they were all sold out😭😭 but I’m happy with what I did get!

Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

Awww - So sorry they didn't have everything you wanted, @samkeaysxo!  I love that lip scrub!  And that bath bomb is so cute! ❤️

Great lush haul @samkeaysxo Rainbow is my childrens’ favourite.

I love Lush!  Great haul, @samkeaysxo!

14 Replies
testing