Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@suzyo Thanks!

That MJ brush looks so soft and fluffy! Also, how are you liking the BKR bottle, @suzyo@? I've heard so many good things about them, but I've never bought any because of the price tag. 

I haven't used it yet, but I think it's the perfect size. The opening is the same size as a water bottle, and that's what I want. It's also lighter than I expected.

RE: Opulent October Hauls!

More Sephora goodies that I ordered like the Sephora Play K Beauty box and the Laneige set. I already gave my Mom the Lip sleeping mask for her to try. Also my MAC order of Shiny Pretty Things.

Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

Fabulous haul, @SportyGirly125!  I love your MAC pic! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 I’m loving your haul! Skincare and lippies! 😍 the highlighter looks stunning too

@SportyGirly125 ❤️ great haul!  the lip masks are such a nice treat, I'm sure your mom is going to love them.  and I'm so impressed with mac's holiday collection this year.  

That highlight is gorgeous, the extra dimension formula is one of my faves (with a dense brush).  I'm still going back and forth on oh darling or snowflushed! @SportyGirly125

Yes, yep @SportyGirly125, you most certainly did haul shiny pretty things! 🤩  Such great products! Love Laneige and DE Hydra B! Your MAC haul is beautiful! Just look at that highlighter! 

Love the MAC holiday items, @SportyGirly125!

Love the MAC holiday items, @SportyGirly125!

nice haul @SportyGirly125 💖

nice haul @SportyGirly125 💖

Love the skincare you picked out, @SportyGirly125

The MAC holiday items are soooo pretty as well!

RE: Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

@SpaceLlama MAC really does have great holiday packaging.

Wow that Mac highlighter (I think that’s what it is, anyway!) is gorgeous, @SportyGirly125!

RE: Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

@eshoe the highlighter is Oh Darling. I just love their holiday packaging.

Opulent October Hauls!

I invested in new-to-me masks to try for my F&F sale. I'm excited to try the Lancome tonight! The pink cover you can't read is the Saturday Skin brightening mask.

Awesome mask haul, @curlychiquita! ❤️

Thanks, @Tamara76!  I had to go on a trip so I've used less than I thought I would so far.  But I did use a Lancôme mask and really liked it!

@curlyChiquita great haul! the sephora hand masks are a H...

@curlychiquita great haul! the sephora hand masks are a HG for me!

Re: @curlyChiquita great haul! the sephora hand masks are a H...

I'm going to use one tonight, @Nickelliebear1! I'm really looking forward to using it!

12 Replies
testing