Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

That palette is beautiful, @bakeamuffin, and I agree with @GG84. Congrats on the major restraint!

Thank you @eshoe! ☺️

Great haul @bakeamuffin! You displayed some major self control! 

@GG84 sometimes indecision helps 😉 I hope to be organized for the November sale when I’ll restock some of my must-haves 😄 My wallet is happy for now though lol 

Sephora/Ulta

Forgot to add this to the other Sephora order with the wonderful Smashbox stick foundation. 

BITE BEAUTY - The Lip Pencil - 054

I cant wait to try it with Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip Iced Out

Spoiler

Ulta Free Clinique Foundation offer. Woohoo, I have never received a freebie without a purchase 🙂 But the powder puff that comes with it is horrible. It's just foam, but Im glad I still got the original design in green and not the metal style:)

CLINIQUE Almost Powder Neutral

This was the Cleanest ingredient list out of all the foundations. Picture of the barcode included if you wanted to get that style.

Spoiler

@Buootiful, that BITE liner looks so pretty. 😊 Can’t wait to see your post with it and Iced Out. 

Thanks, im scared and excited @itsfi 🙂

Great makeup staples, @Buootiful!

Thanks, I think it'll take several years to pan these 🙂 @curlychiquita

Fun haul @Buootiful! How do you like the smashbox liquid lippie? ☺️

Thanks @bakeamuffin. In general, I love it! It's not really a liquid lippie but more like a rich pigmented lipgloss. The darker colors almost stay on like a liquid lippe and the lighter colors too, but more as a sheen. I'd say its more comparable to BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick

As far as the color, I have been working up the courage since spring to wear this color and  now is the perfect time:)

oooo @Buootiful I have a sample of the water Clinique moi...

oooo @Buootiful I have a sample of the water Clinique moisturizer, I'm excited to try, great haul!

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Small haul! Gingerbread and Cranberrycause...YES PLEASE!!! Restock of Fenty Gloss Bomb cause it’s my favorite and the KAJA Beauty Bento Bouncy in Orange Blossom and Toasted Caramel. These have me very intrigued. So far, they are very soft, glittery and can be applied wet for an opaque look or dry as a topper. I can’t wait to sit and play today!

E98212AD-44B3-48E5-8E56-B13CDFB89E22.jpeg

5F5C4A97-A401-463A-8945-ABC57A4D9301.jpeg

Re: RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

OMG!  I am dying to get my hands on Cranberry!  Haven't been able to get it online yet and it's not in my local stores yet!   I hope they have it at Sephoria! ❤️  @darlyndar

I was soooo excited to see that they had it in my Sephora @Tamara76! You’re gonna love it. I’ve been wearing it the last couple days. 

Gorgeous colors, @darlyndar!

girl you know those are bomb! @darlyndar those colors all...

girl you know those are bomb! @darlyndar those colors all are out of this world and the cutest holiday packaging!

Re: girl you know those are bomb! @darlyndar those colors all...

Agreed @lmaster! The Gingerbread shades are everything I love and the smell is amazing! 

Re: girl you know those are bomb! @darlyndar those colors all...

Im a sucker for the palettes with amazing scents! Enjoy @darlyndar

@darlyndar I’d love to see swatches of the cranberry palette and how do you like it.  

Absolutely, @Beth530! I loooove this palette. I’m completely biased because I collect Natasha Denona. The orange shade is definitely my favorite. The only down side is the two matte cranberry shades are very similar to the ones in Joya and Areis, her Christmas 5 pans from last year. I wish she would’ve given us one with all metallic, glitter and duochrome. C5C649C0-26E8-4736-91DC-73A0ED1632BB.jpeg

testing