Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

I didn’t need it too, at first. But the metallic shades won me over 😍 at least go swatch it then decide 😀

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

The ABH palette is so pretty! Enjoy your goodies, @twilightnicky!

Thanks, it really is 😄

That palette is so pretty @twilightnicky! Have fun!

Thanks, I will be trying it out tonight 😛

Great haul @twilightnicky! That palette looks lovely! 

I have no regrets for ordering it, it's amazing!

I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging...

I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging is so beautiful!

Re: I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging...

The packaging is stunning and when I swatched the metallic shades..... lets just say that my husband and mom were looking at me funny  lol   Get it, its beautiful 😄

Opulent October Hauls!

Some mid week lil hauls. Sephora: Bkr on sale. 'nough said🤣 Ulta: I blame @eshoe for the hand mask. Got me curious. The sex kitten. name like that & on sale..why not. I swatched 2 of the shades over primer. Rawr needed it but cunning just wouldnt show on my skin (for pics) without. Not sure what I'm going to do with the falsies though. I don't need them, so I don't wear them. Maybe for Halloween? UD: Kinda disappointed in the cherry spray. You can't smell it hardly at all. I'm hoping it's because my nose is stuffed....but what you do get is the tartiness (is that a word,🤔 sorry teachers!😛🤗) of cherries. that's the best way i can explain it. See y'all tomorrow for my F&f purchase. I controlled myself. 😁

I love the BKR bottles, @sonnydee! I'm sorry you weren't wowed by the Cherry spray.

My BKR goes everywhere with me, @sonnydee! You’re going to love it! They are hard to clean, though. I definitely recommend grabbing their brush cleaner. It really is the only thing that will work. 

You picked up some fun things, @sonnydee! Those little nail masks seem so interesting to try out! 

Love your haul @sonnydee! The BKR bottles are fab! Thanks for the swatches - always good to see what they look like IRL, even if that makes it harder to resist them. 😆 

@sonnydee you need to try the nail masks-they are hilarious (and pretty fun, too😉)!

Nice haul @sonnydee! The BKR bottles are so great! ☺️ Enjoy! 

love your hauls girl! those lashes are cute! @sonnydee

love your hauls girl! those lashes are cute! @sonnydee

Re: love your hauls girl! those lashes are cute! @sonnydee

Thanks @lmaster. It is a nice set. I was really after the palette but I'll take the eyeliner & lashes as a bonus if I have too. 😉

Re: love your hauls girl! those lashes are cute! @sonnydee

@sonnydee the palette is gorgeous, I've noticed maybe bc of fall lol but I've really been into the browns lately

RE: Opulent October Hauls!

My order from the Friends and Family Sale arrived today.

Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

Ohhhhh You chose some lovely things, @SportyGirly125!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

testing