Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

My FFS haul:D11E4709-6D05-40EE-9723-C8685EC963A2.jpeg

2861864E-5760-43CF-8C79-B3F5B8593056.jpeg

5933C969-8861-40C1-879C-7EAEE3C8C818.jpeg

Thank you so much to Sephora for the code, I really appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ohhhhh!!!!  I picked up Sultry in store yesterday, @twilightnicky!  It is beautiful! <3 

Yes, I’m going to play with the metallics & the silver glitter soon 😍

The Sultry palette looks so pretty,  @twilightnicky!  Great choice!

Thanks 😀 going to be glittery and metallic tomorrow. Will have to share some pics 😁

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Ahhh so pretty!!! I feel like I don’t NEED the sultry palette (but then again I don’t need any of my other palettes either🤔) so I think I’ll be passing on it, but it sure is a beauty! But those glitters😍😍🤤✨✨ they’re calling my name tho

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

I didn’t need it too, at first. But the metallic shades won me over 😍 at least go swatch it then decide 😀

The ABH palette is so pretty! Enjoy your goodies, @twilightnicky!

Thanks, it really is Smiley Very Happy

That palette is so pretty @twilightnicky! Have fun!

Thanks, I will be trying it out tonight Smiley Tongue

Great haul @twilightnicky! That palette looks lovely! 

I have no regrets for ordering it, it's amazing!

I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging...

I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging is so beautiful!

Re: I'm dying for that palette!! @twilightnicky the packaging...

The packaging is stunning and when I swatched the metallic shades..... lets just say that my husband and mom were looking at me funny  lol   Get it, its beautiful Smiley Very Happy

Opulent October Hauls!

Some mid week lil hauls. Sephora: Bkr on sale. 'nough said🤣 Ulta: I blame @eshoe for the hand mask. Got me curious. The sex kitten. name like that & on sale..why not. I swatched 2 of the shades over primer. Rawr needed it but cunning just wouldnt show on my skin (for pics) without. Not sure what I'm going to do with the falsies though. I don't need them, so I don't wear them. Maybe for Halloween? UD: Kinda disappointed in the cherry spray. You can't smell it hardly at all. I'm hoping it's because my nose is stuffed....but what you do get is the tartiness (is that a word,🤔 sorry teachers!😛🤗) of cherries. that's the best way i can explain it. See y'all tomorrow for my F&f purchase. I controlled myself. 😁

I love the BKR bottles, @sonnydee! I'm sorry you weren't wowed by the Cherry spray.

My BKR goes everywhere with me, @sonnydee! You’re going to love it! They are hard to clean, though. I definitely recommend grabbing their brush cleaner. It really is the only thing that will work. 

You picked up some fun things, @sonnydee! Those little nail masks seem so interesting to try out! 

Love your haul @sonnydee! The BKR bottles are fab! Thanks for the swatches - always good to see what they look like IRL, even if that makes it harder to resist them. 😆 

@sonnydee you need to try the nail masks-they are hilarious (and pretty fun, too😉)!

14 Replies