Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@Tamara76 I am DYING over here over that Givenchy Powder! Oh my goodness, it is so beautiful, I don't think I'd ever touch it! 

Thank you so much, @MissPuff!!!  I agree!  I don't think I could bear to mess it up, either - for now, I think it will be something pretty I can take out and admire from time to time. โค๏ธ

That Givenchy powder is absolutely stunning, @Tamara76!

Thank you, @quspork!  I completely agree! โค๏ธ

Thank you! Ofcourse hauls thread canโ€™t proceed without @Tamara76 aka BIC Haul Queen. So ,any pretty goodies! I have my eyes on this Givenchy highlighter but Iโ€™m waiting for reliable reviews.

LOL!   Thanks, @fatimamummy!!! โค๏ธ

Unfortunately, as I can't bear to mess up the Givenchy powder, I don't think I will be a good source for reviews.  Maybe I need to buy another so I can have one to use and one to admire from afar! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I have to go in to the store and have them play with the gingerbread palette on me. So many of the scented palettes make my eyes swell up. But this is such a pretty palette that I'm justifying the investigation into it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck, @ChristineR07!  The scent isn't as strong as the chocolate palettes, IMO, but if there is a risk you could be allergic, then I would not recommend ordering without trying first. I hope it works out for you because the colors are soooo pretty!

@Tamara76What a lovely haul! The TooFaced palette looks really nice!

Thank you so much, @sp1771!  I am really enjoying the palette! โค๏ธ

I love the Givenchy holiday products, @Tamara76! โค๏ธ  

The Too Faced Gingerbread collection is beautiful, too.  Also, great gwp shopping!

Thank you so much, @curlychiquita! โค๏ธ

amazing haul @Tamara76 ! Anna Sui always has the prettiest stuff 

Thank you, @Kim888!  I totally agree!  I wish Sephora would start carrying Anna Sui again! โค๏ธ

Oooh, @Tamara76, that By Terry blush is beautiful!!!

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!!!  I think so, too! โค๏ธ

What a gorgeous haul @Tamara76 that Givenchy Shimmer Powder is a piece of art. 

Thank you so much, @nellag! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 

So many pretties in this haul! ๐Ÿ˜ Those Chantecaille items are gorgeous, and the boxes they came in are beautiful too! Itโ€™s almost like you need duplicates of those - one set for use and one to just stare at - so pretty! ๐Ÿคฉ

I agree... Now, if only I could convince my husband... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thanks, @itsfi

@Tamara76,

These must be the most beautiful hauls ever!  And the best photos!  

Your Gingerbread Palette looks better than anyone else's.  Over the top!

The Givenchy, By Terry, Anna Sui, Chantecaille are gorgeous- among others!    ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing