Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Awwww!  You are way too sweet, @tsavorite!  Thank you so much - You really made my day! โค๏ธ

NICE Haul!! I could stare at your pictures for hours @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜ I had talked myself out of the Gingerbread palette but you are making it look enticing. 

Thank you so much, @Lazybeautybeast!!!  I am seriously enjoying this palette - I need to take/post some swatches soon! โค๏ธ

o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that...

o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that zodiac palette!! @Tamara76 the givenchy highlighter is stunning!! the shine is addicting!!

Re: o m g everything is so beautiful!! I am just loving that...

Thank you, @lmaster!!!   The Zodiac palette is soooo pretty and pretty well pigmented - I wish I could pull off aqua eyeshadow because I think that bottom right shade is one of the prettiest I've seen! โค๏ธ

Another gorgeous set of hauls @Tamara76, your photos are magnificent! I love your style โ˜บ๏ธ The See Me From Space drenched highlighter palette looks mesmerizing! ๐Ÿ˜ Have fun with everything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww - Thank you very much, @bakeamuffin!!! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ Ooo so many pretty things!  Love those photos @Tamara76!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Thank you, @angel7594!!!!  xoxoxoxoxo

@Tamara76 Youโ€™re very creative with your pictures! And I love the Summer Chantecaille collection you picked up! I was in Positano recently during a trip to Italy and just loved being by the coast! I kept wanting to buy something from the collection but couldnโ€™t pull the trigger. The bronzer was sold out at a lot of places too. Your pictures really make me want to buy it now though. 

@CakesCakes  Ohhhhhh I bet that was an amazing vacation!  I am dying to visit Positano and Sorrento some day! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

If you really want some pieces from this Chantecaille collection, try Barney's or PM me and I can give you the names of my SAs to see if they can track it down for you. โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m just gonna sit here and drool for a while @Tamara76!

Awww thanks, @jozkid!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Tamara76  Very nice!  I have the pink Givenchy from way back.  It's lovely!

Me, too!!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—  @Ispend2much6

Wow @Tamara76.  This is an awesome haul.  I hope you will enjoy By Terry Happy Chic.  I love it so much.  

Thank you, @blackkitty2014!!!  I haven't used the By Terry yet because it is sooo pretty - I will probably break down soon, but don't think I can touch the Chantecaille or the Givenchy powder - they are truly works of art! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Happy birthday month @fatimamummy! Thanks for starting this haul thread! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Š 

testing