Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Super luxe haul!! @LCResz great way to treat yourself!! Happy birthday love

Happy Birthday, @LCResz !  We celebrate YOU!  Party on!  ๐Ÿ’‹  ๐Ÿ’„

@LCResz   What a great idea, to save all of your gift cards for one big blow-out haul- that had to be FUN!

Loving your wonderful haul @LCResz in all itโ€™s shiny glory! ๐Ÿคฉ A fab CL lip is perfect for your birthday and of course red! Age means nothing, shine on!  Happy happy! ๐Ÿฅ‚

Happy birthday @LCResz! I like your sassiness! Enjoy your haul.

Great haul! @LCResz Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ 

@LCResz  Wow! Incredible haul!

Happy birthday @LCResz! ๐ŸŽˆ Your birthday haul is magnificent!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ve only tried the lip balm from the JM Vitamin E line but am making a note to take a look at the scrub the next time Iโ€™m near the store. 

@itsfi I love the texture of the Vitamin E scrub, it not only gently exfoliates but itโ€™s also very emollient. 

That exfoliating-emollient combo sounds fantastic @LCResz! โ™ฅ๏ธ I may have to find a reason to be in the neighborhood of the Jo Malone store. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Happy Birthday @LCResz!  What is your favorite Kilian scent?

@faeriegirl I really love Rose Oud and Musk Oud (but then Iโ€™m an Oud fanatic!) and Voulez-vous. 

Happy birthday, @LCResz! I can definitely see you loving all of these fragrances. A supersized bottle of Jo Malone sounds perfect!

@curlychiquita Thank you! I am thrilled that JM now produced 500 ml bottles of their most popular Body & Hand Wash scents! I forgot to add the lovely 30 ml Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne I received from JM as a bday gift. It pays to sign up for every loyalty program out there!

What a fabulous haul๐Ÿ˜˜ Happy birthday @LCResz ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

@blackkitty2014 Thank you ๐Ÿ’— I keep telling myself Iโ€™m going to go somewhere (anywhere) fabulous in the not too distant future, only now I have to because I cannot let this haul go to waste! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please do report back which is your Killian favorite scent @LCResz . I remember I like what you like over Jo Malone ๐Ÿ˜˜

E1818F86-CE69-40D9-B7EE-D43AFE58132C.jpeg

โ€ƒ

C543EB61-609A-4D85-90AF-3D416CC0F831.jpeg

โ€ƒTarte Jelly Sea is on the left and Tatcha is on the right 

This is my favorite time of year to purchase many sets because for just a few extra dollars to you can try deluxe sized items that may be new to you. This is my final Yaypoints haul. After seeing the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Red Camellia in many of the hauls I knew that it was coming home to me. My first impression was that it reminds me of tarte SEA Jelly Glaze Anytime Lip Mask Strawberry Jelly . After swatching both masks boy am I wrong. I am looking for primers that play well with my makeup. For only $8.00 additional, I got Tatcha Award-Winning Favorites . I have been wanting to try PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara 0.43 fl oz / 13 mL , so when I saw that the new Sephora Favorites Lashstash to Go Mascara set(sorry that I am unable to tag this set) I knew that it was coming home with me. Also four of the five mascaras in this kit are new to me. There is a cute little bow on the packaging. I finally decided to choose the Laneige set as my birthday kit. After another BIC member @makeupjunkie65 spoke so highly about the JVN Nurture Hydrating Shampoo 10 oz/ 295 mL and JVN Nurture Hydrating Conditioner 10 oz/ 295 mL I found a set as a GWP so I knew that I need to try it. I am shocked at small the deluxe sized items are. They should have been offered as the samples not the GWP. I will update once I try these.

Great haul @Loretta55

Thank you very much @faeriegirl.

@Loretta55  Ok those DS are super sad. So tiny. Normally DS hair probate huge. I think I got one that was 50ml and I was surprised. Great deals with the tatcha and the mascara!!! 

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT2.jpg
  • CT cryo mask - interior view