Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Thank you very much @ather. I will be trying the JVN products tomorrow and I can not believe that it was a GWP for that size. The Tatcha primer did a good job of protecting my foundation from settling in my wrinkles. I did try the PMG Dark Star mascara and I like it so far.

@Loretta55  That’s awesome!!! I use the solid silk canvas primer. I love it. More of a winter one tho. I’ve been meaning to try the liquid form tho!! I will definitely try it when I run out!

I have been feeling frustrated lately with my primer because I have one deep wrinkle that collects foundation @ather. It feels good not to find much foundation in the wrinkle. I highly recommend it.

@Loretta55 ohhhh the tatcha!! 

Thank you very much @lmaster. I am testing the primer today.

Great haul!!!! @Loretta55 enjoy your goodies 

Thank you very much @idanyd.

@Loretta55, the Sephora Favorites mascara set is such a nice way to try different mascaras. Love that you can then redeem a full size of the one that you end up liking at no extra cost! That’s great that most of the mascaras included in this set are new to you. 😍 Hope you find one you love.

I have been purchasing the mascara kits for about 10 years and I have found some favorites but no HG yet.

@Loretta55 ,

How were you able to get the #Tatcha Award Winning Favorites for only $8 additional?  I'm probably missing something obvious here...

Thanks for the lip mask swatches-  interesting contrast!.  You have a beautiful YayPoints Haul!  Enjoy!

Thank you very much @tsavorite . The Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer 1.0 oz / 30 mL retails for $52.00 while the set retails for $60.00. So for an additional $8.00 I received deluxe sized of Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask and Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL .

Thank you for the explanation, @Loretta55 !   Good deal on such great products!

Ooh more goodies @Loretta55 ! Enjoy em all! Your sets look amazing and happy bday month to you! 😘

Thank you very much @Sunnysmom.

Christophe Robin direct, Ulta, tatcha direct and Sephora

IMG_20211025_130353951~2.jpg

 Sephora Favorites POP—Beauty For Everyone FORVR mini gingerbread traphouse candle, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Resting Peach Face Cream Blush & Mini Gloss Bomb Cream Duo MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Metallic Lipsticks 002 Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo Mini 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Olaplex Mini No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment 

Spoiler
IMG_20211025_130906416.jpg

 swatches, left is MUF metallic shade 2, middle is the lipstick promo, last is the Fenty peach and under is the Fenty peach blush

@lmaster  Great haul!!! I love those olaplex products 😍

Thank you 💘 @ather they are Staples in my routine ☺️

Love the assortment @lmaster and lippies of course! 🥰 I am anxiously awaiting my Tatcha red to arrive today I hope! This has to be one of the most  loved new items on Sephora too isn’t it?! Wow! 

@Sunnysmom thank you!! Oh yes the tatcha lip mask is just gorgeous, irresistible

That is an awesome set of hauls @lmaster.

Thank you kind beauty!! @Loretta55 🥰

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg