Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Thank you @Loretta55 , I really like the Sephora gift box offerings this year! Oh shoot, sadly I won’t be able to swatch anything because they are packed up for holidays gifties. 😢 I have my own Merit blush, Saie and mascara but that’s it. I hope someone else has it and can do one you tho! 🥰 

@Sunnysmom ,

Gorgeous purchases!  I need to look into these enticing items and sets! 

Congratulations on winning the Ellis Brooklyn ISO GAMMA Travel Spray!

Thank you so much @tsavorite ! 😘

@Sunnysmom   Congratulations!  I'm glad you have that Saie primer in the favorites set.  That would probably make you love the Lisa E. foundation.  Can't wait until mine arrives to do the same.

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! I love buying those sets tho always tempted to pull em apart 🤣 I do have the Saie so that’s a good idea to try with the Lisa E. I have used my Goop, Chanel etc and it does help so I’m sure the Saie will be pretty as well! The Lisa E really does look and feel velvety . Now the trick is to find the right shade as 3 of them seem to work quite well! I may have to break down and actually buy a foundation. Lol  Took me long enough if so! 😆 Let me know what you think of it when you get it! 

@Sunnysmom  I'm afraid the foundation is a miss for me.  Neither shades 1 or 2 are the best, I like more coverage, and within a couple of hours of applying it, it had broken down and my face was shiny and patchy. 

Interesting @Ispend2much6. That’s a bummer, well at least you know. I’m not sure if I really like it enough to buy it as the shades seem ok but who knows. Lipstick yes foundation no 😂. I kind of felt like mine held up all day tho I know we have diff weather etc too! I wanted some shine! Lol. Chanel primer or illuminating liquid highlighter works best for me but still… maybe meh. 😖

@Sunnysmom  We love EL and her products, but it's okay not to like one.  But only one. 🙂  I didn't even use a luminizer, just The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid B serum, and mainly hyaluronic cream on top. 

That is true @Ispend2much6 ! 😂 I feel a little like a traitor tho! 🥴

@Sunnysmom soo many fun things to try. I love your pictures with those mini pumpkins… just perfect for the season 🥰🌹

Hope they will like em @blackkitty2014 ! I of course would love them too ha, isn’t that always the way it is during the holidays?! Things look so good and we are supposed to be buying for others. 😆 One for them one for me etc etc! 😂 (Those crazy little pumpkins have come in so handy for me!)

@Sunnysmom, those are great sets you picked up! Those lucky recipients of those sets are sure going to have some fun trying out those beauties! 

Wow! That's awesome that you won the EB Iso Gamma Super ~ congrats!! 😁 It's fun to be able to try out something you might not otherwise gravitate towards. I'm glad to hear the EB CBD massage oil is working out for you. It took me by surprise how well it worked and your post is a reminder that I maybe should add a backup to my cart for the sale next week. 😉

I hope they like their prezzies too @itsfi ! I also like to break em up sometimes to use as stocking stuffers so I prob need to find another set to do that with during the next sale. Thank you, I am excited to wear this fragrance ! I get in a rut and don’t venture out beyond my comfort zone too much. This was one of my fav prizes that’s for sure! It is very cool that the CBD oil works that well because so many creams don’t seem to! And it’s a pricey experiment too , ugh.  Good reminder to reorder during the sale for myself as well! So thank you back! 🤓🤗

Nice haul @Sunnysmom! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thanks so much @faeriegirl ! 💞

Very nice, @Sunnysmom! I'm thinking of getting the Clean set!

It looks so good @curlychiquita , me too! 🙃

Today I headed to my local Mecca

Spoiler
DBFCDB33-DB25-4D43-8714-D51872B9F738.jpeg

I had some clothes to return and wanted to get my eyes on the Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette i brought it home with a couple other things with the discount for text signup

E3A31922-C705-4B9F-BD76-100CE426DED2.jpeg

I know many folks are thinking about Retro so here is a photo and swatches. Last photo is the shimmers. They do have glitter.

Spoiler
A5206CD5-8520-48B7-9EC5-B297B5046185.jpeg

E38224F2-7ABC-4F4D-ABAE-951EC08F3D2C.jpeg

C1969B9C-C8CB-4EC1-B9CC-E0A82EFBE755.jpeg

I just bought the ND love pallete but I still have my eye on the retro. It looks gorgeous.

Fabulous haul @sprocketta 

The ND full sized Retro palette is stunning @sprocketta. Hope that you are enjoying it. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT2.jpg