Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

@Sunnysmom  That WA set is beautiful!!

It really is @ather , kind of took my breath away! ๐Ÿคฉ

Gorgeous hauls @Sunnysmom !

Thank you @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Amazing hauls, @Sunnysmom! I literally have that blush int cart at Dior direct. I'll tag you if I purchase it. I love everything you got from Dior and Westman Atelier. Can you believe that I haven't tried Chanticaille yet?

Oh cool @curlychiquita ! Itโ€™s very soft and easy. Do you think you will try some Chantecaille? They do have some nice products. I especially love the concealer and tinted moisturizer besides these darn blush and highlighters that is! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom I ordered the Dior blush last night ๐Ÿ˜Š and a holiday palette.  I'll tag you when I get them.  

Not sure when I'll try the Chantecaille.  I seem to get stuck on Dior and Tom Ford.  I wish they sold Chantecaille somewhere close to me so that I could see things in person.

Oh fun @curlychiquita canโ€™t wait to see them! I like the looks of the Ecrin 5 pan palette is it? Tried to see it at Nordstrom but it went out of stock too fast lol. Iโ€™ve really been liking Dior lately again too.  It is so helpful to get to see products I agree!  Especially with the price of things anymore like Chantecaille, TF etc. Yikes. Craziness truly. Love to get them on promos!  I really like C Just Skin tinted moisturizer, concealer, lips, shadows and blush! 

@Sunnysmom I ordered 739 House of Dreams from Dior direct. I watched two reviews on YT and both reviewers loved it. It looks like a cooler toned palette than anything I have, and the silver looks so pretty with the taupe.

Oh that one looks so pretty @curlychiquita . I ordered the other one! 469 maybe it is. I debated back and forth a long time and decided I maybe had a Chanel closer to your 739 vs the other warmer one. ( tho I prob have something I hope not too similar! ๐Ÿ˜ซ) I didnโ€™t use to buy so many shadows. Lippies yes. Shadows no. Sigh. 

Omgoodness, WA holiday set is just perf!  Everything looks so elegant @Sunnysmom 

Thank you so much @danielledanielle , the WA is soo good! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom pardon me while I drool all over your haul, lol.  You got some amazing goodies!

Ha @CookieGirl1 thank you! I feel same when I see everyoneโ€™s hauls on here too. It felt like Christmas early thatโ€™s for sure. Having some GCs def helped plus the F and F! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom awesome haul! I love the way you set up the pictures, too, so pretty!

Aww thank you so much @makeitup305 ! Iโ€™m always learning on these darn phones! 

@Sunnysmom outstanding hauls!!! The perle blush packaging omg!!

Thank you @lmaster and for your kind help! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I was so happy that the product matched the pretty compact and it truly does. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

So many gorgeous hauls, @Sunnysmom

Wow what an amazing set of hauls @Sunnysmom!

Why is shopping so fun @Loretta55 ?! Thank you. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg