Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

@itsfi I was wondering what happen to those! They used to be available on the direct website but haven’t seen them in awhile. Is it only Target stores or online as well?

@lnum, the candles are available online and in store. It's interesting though because there are certain scents that you can't buy  online based on your location. So, for instance, I can go into my nearby store and pick up the New York candle but I cannot order it online through Target to have it shipped here - it says it's not available for shipping to my area. I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it seemed odd because if I were from New York but living here and felt homesick for it, wouldn't it make sense that I might want the NY candle? But it doesn't ship here. My store has a pretty good selection of their offerings so I have plenty to choose from.

@itsfi Yes! I think my local store doesn’t carry them but I can order them online through target. At least now I know what happen to the mini candles when they disappeared from the homesick website. 

@CookieGirl1 direct from the Homesick website. They often have deals so I wait until a sale comes around. 

@lnum, I love the homesick brand too. I’ve not tried those flavors / scents… yet.

@itsfi Two are new to me. NYC smells lightly floral and musky like a fancy department store. It reminds me specifically of Bergdorf Goodman on 5th Avenue which is a block from Central Park. That one is one of my favorite scents because of the nostalgia factor and I always repurchase it. Gone Hiking is a nice and light nature smell but it didn’t have much scent throw to it. Winter Mantel reminds me of NEST New York Birchwood Pine Candle although they are definitely distinct. 

I ordered a "couple" things during the F&F sale.

I'm a super fan of DE's vit C, AHA, and protini & lala moisturizers, but this is my first trunk purchase. Not gonna lie, the suitcase really pushed me over the edge on ordering. I'm really excited about it!

Also picked up the Sephora Favorites candle sampler. I know and love Nest Grapefruit, so it was a low stakes purchase. I'm totally in love with this idea of trying various mini candles to see which scents you like. I haven't burned any yet, but I'm leaning towards redeeming for the Maison Louis Marie bois de balincourt. 

I also want to shout out our community ambassadors for being so generous with their F&F codes. One of them saw my lament and worry that these items would be sold out by the time the fall sale rolls around. It was a spendy purchase that I wouldn't have done without a code, so thank you! 💜💜

PXL_20211013_162303067.jpg

@snoflakefaerie 

That suitcase set is adorable.

Great hauls @snoflakefaerie!

@snoflakefaerie Ahhh such an awesome way to use the discount!!!

Ooh, great haul @snoflakefaerie 

@snoflakefaerie ,

Yay for your F & F Haul!

Absolutely love the DE trunk, @snoflakefaerie! Fabulous buy!

@snoflakefaerie great haul!! 

Great haul @snoflakefaerie ! Enjoy your haul!

@snoflakefaerie Yay....you got the DE truck!!!!!  I'm so excited for you.  It looks amazing with all the products inside.

Super small Sephora F&F sale haul (minus a couple gifts I needed to pick up):

PXL_20211012_173034607.jpg

And had to order the MAC Feast Your Eyes palette when it came back in stock at Macy's:

PXL_20211012_172758245.jpgPXL_20211012_172831315.jpg

Great hauls @quspork!

Thanks, @Loretta55!

@quspork ,

Your MAC Feast Your Eyes Palette is gorgeous!   I love the packaging.  The Laneige All Nighter set looks really good to me, too!

Thanks, @tsavorite! I just couldn't resist the palette. 

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT2.jpg
  • CT cryo mask - interior view