Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

That Perricone moisturizer is my HG! Great haul! @Titian06 

Thanks, @sister13 !  I bought that for my mom; it's her favorite!  💖💖💖

@Titian06Yay you got the Verb set!  I hope you love it.  I still love mine, which is a good sign it'll be a repurchase.

@Ispend2much6 - Yes, I did!  Your comments (and the F&F discount) helped tip the scale.  After using both products this morning, I'm glad I did!  Thanks!  😍💋🌹

@Titian06 let me know what you think of the Verb Body Lotion and Verb Body Wash 12 oz/ 355 mL . I've seen the set at Ulta and it appealed to me. Great haul!

@makeitup305 @CookieGirl1 @Ispend2much6 

I used the Verb wash and lotion this morning for the first time.  I have been using Nuetrogena Rainbath for decades.  This morning, I found something that rivals my beloved Rainbath!  Verb is a gel-like wash.  Initially it had a moderate scent, but I chalk that up to the bottle being closed since it was filled during manufacturing.  It had a citrus scent with something else I couldn't identify that toned down the citrus.   The initial blast of scent last only a few seconds, after that, I couldn't smell anything.  As for the product, great lather, rinsed well, and I felt clean.  It also worked great to shave my under arms (I'll test my legs next time).  After drying off, I did not feel any residue and my skin felt soft.

For body lotion, I normally use Curel Fragrance-Free.  Verb lotion works just as good if not better than my standard.  It's maybe a moderately thick lotion.  It's not runny, but not super thick; it has a nice spreadable consistency.  It is fragrance-free, soaked right in without a lot of rubbing, and best of all it did not leave a residue of any type.  My skin felt soft and moisturized.

I've been vacillating on purchasing these two products since they came out.  My impression after my first use is that I made the right decision to buy both.  Chances are very good that I will repurchase both items!  😁

Sounds right up my alley @Titian06 ! Especially the lotion, my skin is needing it right now!

@Titian06 ,

Nice to see such a great F & F Haul!

@Titian06  So many great goodies!!! 

Love the skin and body care, @Titian06!

Great haul @Titian06! So far I really like everything I’ve tried from Necessaire.

@Titian06 awesome haul!! Very curious about the verb

Thanks, @lmaster, I couldn't have done it without you!  😘

@Titian06 

52967100.jpg

@Titian06 @lmaster I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Verb too!

Ulta points splurge! I was so happy to see a MAC lippie I liked in the holiday collection this year, and an eyeliner that looked like something I've wanted for a bit (it's not quite the shade I hoped for, but it's still lovely and unique to my collection). I've seen folks say the packaging looks cheap this time, and I kinda agree, it's not the same opulent or glitzy look that they normally go for, but I adore peppermint swirls, and doing them in black and white feels a little different, so I'm down with it 💞

IMG_20211014_134610356.jpg

Homeworx Cranberry Vanilla Frost and Citrus Mojito candles, with Pirette's candle in between. BH Poison Shock palette in Venom, MAC holiday lippie Berry Tricky and eyeliner Copper Field, Smith & Cult Fractal Sheen in Steel Black, OPI Holiday polishes in LED Marquee and Ready Fete Go

IMG_20211014_135430211.jpg

And the gwps!

IMG_20211014_140025492_HDR.jpg

Quick swatches of the lippies and eyeliner

Point splurges are the best @RGbrown! That MAC lippie is a perfect color for you! 😍 How did I not know that Smith & Cult made lippies? Oh right, because I was always distracted by their polishes! lol. 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much!

I wish Ulta had carried more S&C polish before they got rid of the brand...would have loved to pick up more! I've only got one, but it is so so lovely ❣️

Great haul! @RGbrown 

Thank you @idanyd! ❣️

Nice haul @RGbrown!

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg