Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

Happy October, everyone!  This month we welcome spooky season, fall foliage (where applicable), fall sales, and continued pumpkin-flavored everything!  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂  Happy Bday to all October BIC babes!

Greetings makeup mavens

Post your splurges and your savin'

Don't be craven!

Show us your hauls that are amazin'!

Photo by  @bekirdonmeezPhoto by @bekirdonmeez

29G.gif

Tags:

Re: Opalescent and Optimum October Hauls 2021

@Loretta55  Great haul. I often love tarte products I feel they are under appreciated but awesome!!! 

Thank you very much @ather.

Everything is very pretty, @Loretta55

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

Nice haul @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @faeriegirl.

Happy birthday @Loretta55 ! Enjoy your haul! 

Thank you very much @Kim888. It is Tarte’s 21st birthday but my birthday is at the end of the week.

Happy early birthday, @Loretta55 🥳💖

Thank you very much @eshoe.

Sephora Friends & Family Haul - I picked up a handful of the SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Mango Hand Mask and SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask. Ever since Sephora came out with these holiday edition hand and foot masks, it's become an annual tradition for me to include them in some holiday care packages and as stocking stuffers. Sephora's holiday collection designs are always super cute, but this year takes the cake @TeamBIC!  Decided to pick up a little treat for myself as well 😉 and completed my WA eye pods collection with the Westman Atelier Eye Pods Cream Eyeshadows Rendez Vous. Heartfelt thanks to @CookieGirl1 and @lmaster for making this fun haul possible; I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity in including me in the Friends & Family event. 💖

10.10.2021 Sephora F & F.jpg

Westman Atelier Eye Pods Rendez-Vous (up close view and swatches):

Spoiler
10.10.2021 Sephora - WA.jpgBonne Chance & Frappe swiped 2x; Bisou 4xBonne Chance & Frappe swiped 2x; Bisou 4x

Tatcha (direct): These beauties are from two hauls. I love that I can pick up travel sizes of most of Tatcha's products directly from the site - it comes in handy both for travel and for trialing new products before committing to a full size. I picked up a couple of lip products as well but haven't opened them yet since I may gift them. The first haul included the rice enzyme polish foils; a nice touch. The second haul wasn't scheduled to arrive until mid-week, so I was completely (and pleasantly) surprised when it showed up over the weekend. A luxe and lovely set of treats. 💜

10.10.2021 Tatcha (direct).jpg10.10.2021 Tatcha (lip mask).jpg

I plan to wear the Westman Atelier eye pods and the Tatcha Limited Edition Kissu Lip Mask tomorrow and will update this post with swatches of the lip mask and my thoughts on both products. 

Gorgeous hauls @itsfi !

Thank you @Loretta55! So many great products being released this time of year! 🛍

I agree that there are so many great products that are being released @itsfi. This is my favorite time of the year for beauty releases.

Yes, mine too @Loretta55! 🥰 Lots of pretties coming out, and the sales too❣️  I’m like a kid in a candy store this time of year, and not just with the beauty releases either. 😂 

@itsfi , 💖💖💖 this haul

Thank you @danielledanielle! ☺️ I’m trying to  space out and rein in purchases (it is only October after all!), but it sure isn’t easy with all the pretty releases that come out this time of the year. 😂 

Tatcha Limited Edition Kissu Lip Mask

10.12.2021 Tatcha LE lip swatch.jpeg

This is one swipe of the balm - while one coat does have a more sheer application being a balm, it does have a good amount of pigment. 😍 I used two layers of the product on my lips for the initial wear test yesterday. It lasted through about 90 minutes of sipping on water, Zoom / Teams calls, talking with my mask on, etc. before the color disappeared or transferred off. Even though the color wore off, my lips felt soft, lightly moisturized.

Compared to the original, this LE version seems to have more of a cream-balm feel, while the original had a more jelly like consistency. This new LE mask also feels thicker (though not thick) than the original in texture and feels more moisturizing on the lips. Am interested to know what others think of it.  @CookieGirl1 @curlychiquita @AznAngelLiz @ather 

Hmmm with your description of it being slightly thicker than the OG, @itsfi, I *might* need to bring this one home with me😍

This might be a more helpful comparison: 

10.12.2021 Tatcha comparison swatches.jpeg

@AznAngelLiz @curlychiquita @quspork @CookieGirl1 

That's beautiful @itsfi. It's more pigmented than I was expecting, actually!

Conversation Stats
Photos178
  • Photo by  @bekirdonmeez
  • 29G.gif
  • 20211002_183846~2.jpg
  • 20211002_181036~2.jpg
  • 20211002_175811~2.jpg
  • FB5FF7AE-5F67-42D6-97B6-9664AC1CFBFF.jpeg
  • Sephora + Violet Grey
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT.jpg
  • 10.3.2021 Haul - CT2.jpg
  • CT cryo mask - interior view