Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

October hauls! What did you get?

Since we are all BBFFs, I thought it was a nice idea to have a haul thread each month and have ppl's bday here. Post new additions to your stash! And happy birthday to October BBFFs!

Birthdays!

Heart Candacebt Oct 6th 

Heart Moregun89 Oct 8th 

Heart Ashley (baby dearest of waterbaby1981, turning 1 this yr, aww) Oct 9th

Heart Jenpred Oct 15th

Heart Wendyomgwar Oct 29th 

Halloween Oct 31st

ps. Haven't gotten anything yet but have some minis from BBFF trading coming my way, does that count? lol. I will be placing an order once I figure out which clay mask I want to try next.

Re: October hauls! What did you get?

I just ordered the Rich Choco...it's out of stock, but they'll ship it when it's in. I have to spend time not touching it too. And NOOOOOOOO I didn't even know about the Mercier one. Hmmm, what can I cut out this month so I can get that too!!! Browns are my fave for eyes.

Luckily I was able to use Discover reward giftcards for the above orders, so I didn't have to pay for a cent! Happy early Christmas to me Smiley Happy

But I will probably be shelling out some green for the LM Palette... I don't mind investing in palettes with shades I know I'll use often, that have good quality and not tons of glitter. Thankfully I've stopped making so many Urban Decay shadow purchases!

Omg the Nest Coffret is sooo pretty!

I'm sold you enabler you Smiley Wink

It's been on my loves list but its going in my cart!

I must hold off till next week aaaaah

Highlighted

Teeheehee Smiley Tongue

I can't wait to head over to the bodyshop and get some mango beautifying oil and also I can't wait to buy a French manicure set (not sold at the body shop) those will be my little splurges for the month since I have to focus on my education. I love to see all of your hauls beauties!

Giorgio Armani fall collection 2012 face and eye palette, 1

Heres my haul

I spy with my little eye a YSL lippie! What shade is it?

Happy Birthday, October babies!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I'm not supposed to be buying anything until November (my own birthday month \o/) but I've recently had a bad bout of cystic acne so I just got Dr. Dennis Gross's Correct & Perfect. Fingers crossed it'll help. 

My birthday was yesterday so I'm actually gonna do a birthday haul today. It's not gonna be a lot of stuff but I'll post a haul pic later.

Happy Birthday! Smiley Happy

Happy birthday to everyone celebrating this month!! seeing how it's only the first week of October, I haven't picked up a whole lot yet.

I bought the Sephora Favorites kit from SiJCP and I loved the Smashbox BB cream so much that I bought  the Light/Medium on its own. The one in the kit was Light and it is a little too light for me, I will be giving it to my sister.

Then I went to Nordstrom to pick up some Bobbi Brown face and eye cream, also got an eye makeup remover in order to get the gift with purchase. Also picked up a Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation while I was there.

I got color matched yesterday at Sephora so I might be stopping by next week to pick up another foundation....can't decide between the Smashbox Liquid Halo HD or the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr one. I've been on such a foundation kick lately, seems like I want them all. Somebody stop me

Ooh, I don't recommend the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation, mine oxidized on me so much, I looked like an oompa-loompa. And it was so thick, it would never set. And it was so hard to blend in. Maybe it will work differently for you, but I would definitely try out a sample first. 

My Nordstrom Rack had some LORAC palettes for super cheap!  I picked this baby up for $15.  Looks like the same size and shape as the GloGetter palette from earlier this summer.  The shadows are really pretty when swatched but look a little boring in the pan, can't wait to play around with it some more!  

p.s. Nordstrom Rack also had the Smashbox Heatwave palette for $25!!

Pretty! I haven't been to Nordstrom Rack in a while, but it looks like I'll have to make the effort to stop in.

Nordstrom Rack is awesome!  A few weeks ago I saw a bunch of Too Faced Naked Eye Palettes for only $13!  I had JUST bought one from Sephora for the full $36!  I've seen Smashbox, NARS, Stila, Anastasia, UD, Pur minerals, etc.  They even carry some NYX items.

I think the last time I was there was before I got into makeup, so I've never seen their makeup section or realized what a great place it is to shop for cosmetics.

guess who will be going to Nordstrom Rack soon... Smiley Happy

Got my order this week and this was my first opportunity to post it, so I have been able to try some of the products out and I am really happy with everything so far.

A few items are gifts (roller ball and glamglow). A couple are staples (night gel and moisturizer). And the rest are to play with.

I even got a bonus sample! Don't know how or why it happened, but I will not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Nice hauls ladies! If your bday's in October, don't forget to take advantage of the birthday perks from different companies, list of options kindly started by melanito: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

So many good holiday sets, just waiting for a good promo. Any time now....c'mon Sephora....

Went to Sephora today to use my 10% VIB coupon. Here's my mini haul---

1. kat von d lock it tattoo foundation

2. benefit theyre real mascara

3. smiths minted rose lipbalm

4. sample of marc Jacobs liquid foundation

Its really rare finding the KVD foundation in store, I finally got around to buying the full sized theyre real mascara and this is my second tin of the minted rose lipbalm. I looked at the marc Jacobs line and I'm super excited about trying the foundation. I came home and added 2 more MJ things to my loves list. Hehe.

Woohoo! Went on a fun little date with Mr. Husband last night. First we got Borderlands 2 GotY Edition, and yes it does count as part of my haul, I don't care. Then we went to Sephora and I got the Vice 2 palette (ermagerd, so much prettier in person) and the KVD Sinner and Saint roller balls which were in the clearance bin for $9 each. I also picked up a Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 100 pt perk. Smiley Very Happy Then we went to Ross and I got a new hair brush (I love this brush I have been rebuying it forever) and a set of mini nail polishes in fun rainbow metallic colors. After that we went to Target cause I had one of those $5 gift cards, and figured I would round out my day by getting a make up brush but it ended up they actually had the NYX products (which I didn't even think we would get out by us) and I had to grab a couple. I got the milk pencil, because I see it in tutorials all the time, the brow kit and some electric blue eyeliner (and justified my brush trip with my $1 E.L.F brush Smiley Very Happy ) Plus a 50 cent travel size Vanilla Sugar body spray out of the clearance bin. Then this morning I got my Sephora package with my Jasmine Perfumed Shimmer Dust and the Fresh lip balm perk, plus a couple samples (nothing I was too excited about).

But I am still really excited about my little haul. Smiley Very Happy This was probably one of my best trips to my local Sephora as far as customer service and it not being completely swamped with people.

I love all the haul photos!  I'm anxiously waiting for two different orders, 1 from Sephora & 1 not from Sephora... I cant wait!!  I received the shipment confirmation, but its not coming until Monday!  Waaah!

xo, Mia

You should post when you get them! I'm sure some of us BTers are very curious what catches the mod's fancies. =P

I definitely will Smiley Happy  I'm so excited for Monday!!

*Happy dance*