Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls 2022

November is here (Well almost here) which means the official holiday shopping season and the month when most of us shop more than rest of the year. 
May it be what you shop during Sephora’s Beauty Insider sale or anything else you haul for yourself or for gifting. Show and tell here and enable us all. 

Image from Campaign USImage from Campaign US

I really really wanted to connect with you all through your haul so I am starting the November thread a few days earlier. Until No ember actually starts, keep posting your hauls in October thread and do come here as soon we Hit 11/01. Happy Shopping 🛍 

Happy Birthday to all November BIC babes 💖

Re: Notorious November Hauls 2022

@danielledanielle it really is. I get compliments whenever I wear it. It’s pretty neutral I would say. I need to pull it out now for the cooler weather.

Ahh, that’s too bad about the color, it looks deep but of course, looks can be deceiving, dangit! @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle Great haul. You will love HG Tiger and the Sigma mat

Thanks @SportyGirly125 

I used the mat yesterday, it's pretty good.

Goodies from some boxes waiting for me when I returned home and a late post of a haul from last month. 🛍

Sephora Holiday Sale, Round 2 - restocks and new to me beauties. I picked up multiple hand and foot masks for gifts.Sephora Holiday Sale, Round 2 - restocks and new to me beauties. I picked up multiple hand and foot masks for gifts.

Victoria Beckham Beauty - a mix of restocks and new items, gratis, sales haul and replacement itemsVictoria Beckham Beauty - a mix of restocks and new items, gratis, sales haul and replacement items

Discovery set in mini fragrance decantersDiscovery set in mini fragrance decanters

Veque - sadly, their online site has closed. I'm happy I was able to pick up the polishes in this collection which were inspired by (and named after) neighborhoods in San Francisco.Veque - sadly, their online site has closed. I'm happy I was able to pick up the polishes in this collection which were inspired by (and named after) neighborhoods in San Francisco.

Looking forward to putting these beauties to use. 💖

Tags:

Fabulous hauls, @itsfi!! That perfume set is gorgeous!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

Awesome hauls @itsfi ! I also got the Viori shampoo and conditioner and I am really loving it!  I am not going back to tradicional shampoos. I got Terrace Garden, because I have very dry hair and that one is intended for my type of hair. 

Here are the Deborah Lippmann polishes in action @Kim888 @CynthieLu @ather @faeriegirl @Mellmars1185 : 

With flash; cross-posting from Nails 2.0 threadWith flash; cross-posting from Nails 2.0 thread

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Love Hangover shows up much darker in this photo than it appears in real life.

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Rule Breaker (not sure why it won't let me tag this product) has a gorgeous holographic shimmer to it that just isn't showing up in this photo. Grrr.

Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Message In A Bottle 

L to R: Message in a Bottle; Love Hangover; Rule BreakerL to R: Message in a Bottle; Love Hangover; Rule Breaker

Rule Breaker is my favorite among this trio, followed by Love Hangover and then Message in a Bottle. 

Rule Breaker is also my favorite @itsfi! 😍

@itsfi  Ooooo so pretty!! I agree 100% with your order!!! I bet rule breaker is super gorgeous in person.  I really like the ombré effect also! How are these compared to regular polish? I’ve used the Essie gels before and I do notice more wear time. Do these just cure with a top coat? I also believe Dior had a gel polish and I think I’ve tried it also. I’ll have to dig through my stash! 

Ohhh, now that you've mentioned it @ather, I've never tried curing these DL polishes. They generally last 7-10 days for me without starting to chip or wear away, 👍 depending on how rough I am on my hands and nails. They do better when I reapply a top coat every few days. I've found that her more lighter or neutral shades, like Naked (my favorite neutral) or Message in a Bottle here will last longer. I didn't change up my nail polish as much pre-pandemic and my go-to for my hands was Naked (I have backups of my backup 🤣) - I could sometimes get up to 14 days of wear; again, depending on how careful I was with my hands and nails. 

@itsfi  Oh wow! That’s creamy good. I have some polish that won’t last past a few days!! I’ll need to check these out!

Thank you for sharing @itsfi !!! Rule breaker is a really fun color !

@Kim888, thank you! I love the holographic shimmers in Rule Breaker; so pretty! 💜

They look so pretty @itsfi!💜

@faeriegirl, thank you! They came out nicely, though I wish Rule Breaker was more noticeable in the gradient. 💜

Holy moly, they are stunning! Especially the gradient effect on the two nails 💜 its lovely what you did with it @itsfi 

@CynthieLu, thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with this mani! 💅🏼 The purples have been such a joy to discover! 💜

I want those Tom Ford mini decanters, @itsfi! Also, beautiful VBB haul! 

Ohhh @curlychiquita, these TF mini's are just too cute! I like all 3 scents too, so now all I can think about is how great it would look to have bottles of these fragrances in all the different sizes. 😍 It'd look beautiful I think but that kind of beauty is going to be 💲💲💲@blackkitty2014 has the right approach - picking up a different set during each sale - I'll follow suit. It'll be good for the beauty spend and I'll be able to put to use and enjoy each set on its own. Seems I already have a list prepared for future sales. 😆

@itsfi @curlychiquita Sometimes smaller retailers liked Cosbar has left over holiday sets and they offered deep discounts to get rid of older merchandise. I got Lost Cherry set for less than or around $200 last year from Cosbar or so. 

Conversation Stats
Photos453
  • Image from Campaign US
  • 475749DD-B179-4140-86B5-C8F5F8EF3349.gif
  • 6035C02A-2805-4541-80A4-47C9883649CE.jpeg
  • 7AE05489-53C1-4AAB-87F4-6A073244B241.jpeg
  • 20221031_085331_mh1667348369733.jpg
  • 20221031_090034.jpg
  • 20221031_091245.jpg
  • 20221031_090642.jpg
  • IMG_20221101_133015411.jpg
  • IMG_20221101_133006388.jpg