Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

That man is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

RE: Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

It’s feel the same way!

Nice @starsandbucks! I feel the same way about eyeshadows, nothing else matter but the palette 😄 Enjoy!

@starsandbucks Seriously love Tom Ford.... beautiful haul!

Awww - The doggy pic is just too precious!   Congrats on your first Tom Ford quad - they are magical!!! ❤️   And that lipstick is gorgeous - It matches your nails so well! ❤️   Enjoy!  @starsandbucks

What a beautiful haul! @starsandbucks

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Oooh so pretty! Congrats on your first Tom Ford!

@starsandbucks Beautiful!! Enjoy your lovely haul!

Enjoy your Nude Dip @starsandbucks 🙂 I love the Marc Jacob foundation too.  It's a steal at that price (i'm also thinking get another one for back up) 😉

Thank you! I was thinking of doing the same thing. I’ll probably pick up one or two things during Sephora’s Black Friday sale and if my shade is still available (ahh, risky!) one might just find its way into my basket again. 🙂 

Sorry if the formatting is terrible. When I post from my phone my paragraph breaks never work! Urgh!

@starsandbucks, I love you Tom Ford palette!

@starsandbucks, I love you Tom Ford palette!
Anonymous Insider

Beautiful makeup haul, @starsandbucks!  Tom Ford Nude Dip is gorgeous - I think you will be very happy with it!

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

89B1E99C-9ED6-4F63-B3FE-A488F0EC85C3.jpeg

FInally received my mini haul from the VIB sale today! Also picked up the Too Faced Peaches and Cream matte foundation in store. 

@Danzie89,

Happy Birthday!  Fun purchases!  I hope that you enjoy them!  🙂

tsavorite wrote:

@Danzie89,

Happy Birthday!  Fun purchases!  I hope that you enjoy them!  🙂

Thank you! 😀 

What a great Sephora Favorites set, @Danzie89.  They're always such a great deal!

Fernleaf wrote:

What a great Sephora Favorites set, @Danzie89.  They're always such a great deal!

This is my first Sephora Favorites set, and I was surprised at how large the samples are. 

Nice!  You can never go wrong with Sephora Favorites sets! ❤️  @Danzie89

Nice haul!  @Danzie89, Do you like the Ole Henrikson cleanser?  I got the toner and I love it.  I'm thinking about getting the cleanser too.  

CakesCakes wrote:

Nice haul!  @Danzie89, Do you like the Ole Henrikson cleanser?  I got the toner and I love it.  I'm thinking about getting the cleanser too.  

I actually haven’t tried it yet, it was a 100 point perk and I’ve been eyeing it for awhile. I’m using Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple cleanser and love the gentle formula (I have a ton of samples I’ve been meaning to use up). I’m hoping this will control my oils in the spring and summer. I’m using Lancome’s Tonique Confort after my cleanser and my skin feels super clean while hydrated.

testing