Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@katgoulding,

Skincare is good!  Especially at 20% off!  🙂

The Pekee Bar has me so curious. Do you like it @katgoulding? Is this a repurchase?

@Mcakes this is my first time buying it! i’ll have to let you know when i form my opinion 🙂

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

I swear there are two kinds of women...Drunk Elephant or Sunday Riley. I’m Team Sunday Riley but am soooo curious about DE! I need to try it one day. SR has just never disappointed me.

Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

LOL!   @darlyndar  So true!  I'm team SR, too, but I love me some C Firma Serum (minus the smell, of course)!  😉 

@darlyndar i’m super curious about sunday riley, funny enough! i’ve just kind of formed this allegiance for DE 😂

received_1916208411972882.jpeg

Just realized how obsessed with foundations. 😂

@PochayHahahaha yes, awesome! : ) ❤️

Excellent choices! I loooove Hourglass. What's your #1 fave out of all of them.....if you absolutely HAD to choose?

Luminous silk ftw! 😀

@Pochay,

You are in the land of Obsessions, step right this way.....   🙂

Hey, this is a great way to test new foundations out! I support you in every way 🙂 I think I own 95% of these so I'm going to say you made some good choices 😉

Nice!  I'm a Double Wear devotee - It makes one thing simple in my life! 😉   @Pochay

Haha we all have our vices 😄 You've got all the cult favorites here!

Ummm...that’s AMAZING. Have fun!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Those are some excellent foundations, @Pochay! Nice haul!

This photo brings me so much joy @Pochay! 😄 I absolutely love Double Wear and Luminous Silk. Enjoy your amazing haul!

@Pochay Amazing! Love hourglass 

Sephora Rouge Sale (I know, I'm late, sorry!)

The jellyfish photograph I won at a raffle at work. The photo was taken by a local photographer and will now live in my bathroom after it gets framed 😉

Mini Farsali Rose Gold elixir oil, Burberry Festive Eye Contour Color, Burberry Festive Shimmer Powder, Bite Beauty Mauvember liquid lipstick, Stila Magnificent Metals in Molted Midnight, Sephora x Lily Lashes set, Pat McGrath Mothership II in Sublime and a jellyfish photograph I won at work!Mini Farsali Rose Gold elixir oil, Burberry Festive Eye Contour Color, Burberry Festive Shimmer Powder, Bite Beauty Mauvember liquid lipstick, Stila Magnificent Metals in Molted Midnight, Sephora x Lily Lashes set, Pat McGrath Mothership II in Sublime and a jellyfish photograph I won at work!Burberry Festive Shimmer PowderBurberry Festive Shimmer PowderBite Beauty Mauvember Liquid LipstickBite Beauty Mauvember Liquid LipstickPat McGrath Mothership II SublimePat McGrath Mothership II SublimeClose-up of SublimeClose-up of SublimeClose-up of SublimeClose-up of SublimeClose-up of SublimeClose-up of Sublime

@gonerogue,

The Burberry Festive Shimmer Powder!   So beautiful!  🙂

I am so sad my store doesn't have Burberry.  I love all of their products and just get the feeling that I would spend even more on them than I do now if I could go into store and try stuff out before buying.

testing