Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Is that a MAC highlighter?? If so, the embossment is stunning! @Tamara76

Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@cindyvonlovely Yes, it sure is!  I got 3 of the Snow Ball highlighters from this year's holiday collection and I am in love!  I haven't been able to bring myself to actually use Whisper of Gilt or Show Gold yet, though - they are way too beautiful to mess up! ❤️

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@Tamara76 you scored again!! so many cute stuff!!. I love the new mac holiday collection.. I don't usually skip mac holiday collection but I skipped last year's collection because the whole nutcracker theme wasn't appealing to me as to some. I'm really loving this year's snowball theme.. a lot better than last year.

I just bought the gold face bag at macys! I need to get my hands on that peach bag!  another awesome haul. btw  did you know target is selling a harry potter socks advent calendar?  they are also selling disney princess socks, star wars socks, mickey minnie mouse socks, and the beauty and the beast socks

I'm sure @Lazybeautybeast will like those 🙂 oh almost forgot...They also sell zombie themed socks too... this socks remindind me of @ZombieMetroAnt Image result for The Nightmare Before Christmas Women's No Show 3-Pack Socks Slate Gray 9-11

OMG - WHAT@mezzotown88?!  I neeeedd the NBC socks!  Thanks so much for the tag!  Heart BRB.....

Awww - Those socks are super cute, @mezzotown88!!!   Yes!  I saw the Harry Potter Advent Calendar online yesterday - too cute!

This year's MAC holiday collection is sooo beautiful!  I agree about the Nutcracker theme last year - I only picked up one or two things.  But, I went crazy for the Mariah Carey collection! ❤️

@mezzotown88Awww look at the little tea pot socks in pink! Soooo cute! 💕

@RoseCharlie I know....so cute 😍😍

@mezzotown88 I totally want the Disney sock Advent calendar! It is not easy to find on the target site/app. I've been stalking it seen I saw it on MSA early last week. Lol

@Lazybeautybeast oh. that's strange I'm not having any trouble finding these socks on the target site...hmm.. maybe you could delete the app and download the app again?

I tagged you because I thought you would be interested in getting.

@Tamara76O-M-G!!! What a fun haul!!! I'm just dying that brush set is BEAUTIFUL! : ) I was looking at that highlighter/brush kit by MAC too because it's such a good deal - I think it's only a little bit more than just the brush right? I would love to know what you think of that brush because I need another big powder brush.  I keep seeing that watermelon mask and thinking it looks soooo cute but I can't find it on the Canadians side.  The actual container is soooo pretty this is the first time I see it!

@RoseCharlie  I agree - this MAC collection is insanely gorgeous!  The brush with the face bags is a smaller sized brush - I got the same bag and brush with the gold and peach sets through Nordstrom - only the highlighter is different in the two bags.  I gave one of the brushes to my daughter and she loves it, but I'll admit I haven't used mine yet - it's too pretty!  LOL!

So sorry you haven't found the watermelon mask yet in Canada - it is divine!  Smells and feels amazing!!! I hope you can get your hands on one!

Awesome haul @Tamara76! I keep putting that watermelon mask in my cart and taking it back out. I need to make a decision before the sale is over! The reviews seem somewhat mixed and I can’t decide! 

I love it!   @PrettyPaint   I haven't used it overnight yet, but have used it for 10-15 minutes and then washed off and the results were really nice!  It also smells fabulous, looks beautiful and comes with a cute little spoon to scoop it out of the jar! ❤️

That sounds lovely @Tamara76. I didn’t consider that you could just wear it for 15 minutes and take it off. I was kind of hesitant about sleeping with it for some reason! And I do love cute spoons! 🙂

@PrettyPaint  The package provides two sets of instructions - One for the sleeping mask and one for the wash off mask.  The sleeping mask instructions mentioned something about it being a peel off mask and those kind of gross me out, so I've hesitated to try it that way so far - lol!   I'll report back once I give it a whirl! 🙂

@Tamara76 Oh wow! That’s really helpful to know! Yeah, I don’t really love the idea of peeling stuff off of my face...I would love to hear what you think if you give it a try, though! 🙂

@Tamara76 @PrettyPaint It does smell amazing! I’ve actually only used it as an overnight mask and never used it as a wash off mask! My skin always feels nice in the morning and it dries down fairly quick so it doesn’t get all over my bedding or anything. I’m not sure about the peel off part though 🤔 there’s usually not like residue in the morning or anything 

@Kim888 Good to know there’s no residue. I was imagining stringy things coming off my face in the morning! 🙂

@Kim888  That makes me feel much better!   Thanks for the input!  I think I'll try it tonight! 🙂

(My daughter loves peel off masks, but they really creep me out, like the kids who used to peel glue off their hands in elementary school - so gross! lol!)

every time  I tried to use one of those peel off gel masks they never dried! Like 2 hours later and I’m wrestling product off my face so I do not buy them anymore lol

Oh yuck, I remember kids peeling off glue in school. Not sure I understand why that was a fun thing to do! 

testing