Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Such an awesome haul @mezzotown88! I've been wanting a simplehuman mirror for a while. Let me know how you like it!

Another awesome haul @mezzotown88! That planner is so muc...

Another awesome haul @mezzotown88! That planner is so much fun!

Re: Another awesome haul @mezzotown88! That planner is so muc...

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks

I didn't know the planner was going to be so small 😞 expected to be bigger...:( 

It's the most wonderful time of the year.... Rouge 20% of...

It's the most wonderful time of the year.... Rouge 20% off sale. Bumble & Bumble Quenching Shampoo and Conditioner, B&B Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, B&B Sunday Shampoo, B&B Strong Finish Hair Spray, Alterna Hair Mask, Amazing Grace Shower Gel, Josie Maran Body Butter Trio, Fresh grapefruit shower gel, Beauty Sleep Sephora Favorites, and a tote bag

RE: It's the most wonderful time of the year.... Rouge 20% of...

@CorgiMommy that night favorite set has so many awesome products!! Great haul!

Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year.... Rouge 20% of...

Ohhhhh - Love all the hair products and that Beauty Sleep set is the best!!! ❤️   @CorgiMommy

@CorgiMommy,

Good shopping!  Practical, too!  You get points for that!  🙂

Hoping to do the fun hual next weekend!

Hoping to do the fun haul next weekend!

It really is the most wonderful time of the year 😄 Great haul @CorgiMommy!

Have you used the Sunday shampoo before @CorgiMommy? I need a clarifying shampoo, but can't decide between b&b and Dry Bar.

Yes I have and love it. it gets all the buildup out. it i...

Yes I have and love it. it gets all the buildup out. it is worth a try. I haven't tried the Drybar shampoo but I do live their products too.

Yesterday's haul from the Rouge sale! Accidentally picked...

Yesterday's haul from the Rouge sale! Accidentally picked up the wrong ND palette but this one's a keeper, those gray-purple taupey shades are to die for! UD seems cliche to me these days (I do not own any Vice palettes) but after seeing this baby in person I just had to own these velvety metallics. plus I'm probably the only person in the world who LOVES the package design!

Axiology is an all natural brand that prides itself on short ingredient lists. I had to buy one because the formula was so hydrating compared to most lipsticks. The color range is a bit untraditional, they seem to focus on orange based colors and beware, the color descriptions on the product page are not based in reality. in this case "Elusive" is a gorgeous burnt sienna type shade that still lets some of my natural lip color come through so even though I normally steer clear away from orange, this one looks great on me!

Colourpop was a total impulse buy. I just can't seem to resist these newer brands that are so good with ultra pigmented shimmer, glitters, and metallics! I'm so over satin already!

Of course had to try out the intriguing new Hourglass lippie. They are TINY! I feel like one weekend and it'll be gone already! maybe good for a wedding splurge?

The SA who checked me out did not even mention the tote, even though there was a whole crateful of them on the floor! hmph, I didn't want one anyway!

can't wait to see what all everyone else is hauling from this year's Rouge/VIB sale! I've been on a super long no buy and it feels great to get back in the game.

Re: Yesterday's haul from the Rouge sale! Accidentally picked...

Oh no!   So sorry you missed out on the tote!  I made sure to get mine and double checked twice that my friend got the discount and tote, too! 😞

You scored some fabulous items, though!  I also impulse bought that CP palette - Haven't tried it yet, though.  That ND palette is gorgeous!   @drrragon

@Tamara76 LOL yeah I saw your photo with the FOUR totes!  😄 😄 😄

I'm eager to test out the Colourpop pressed shadows....I've loved the super shock ones so far!  But it'll have to wait until I'm over my newly formed ND obsession.  These metallics are GORGEOUS!  I need more!  Heart

@drrragon LOL - My daughter is also Rouge and they gave us totes at both Sephora and SiJCP - The extra bags went to my nieces. ❤️

@drrragon,

I'm most excited about your UD eyeshadow palette!  I'd like to hear how you like using the shadows!  I love the case, but not sure about he mirror in the middle of the palette... It doesn't matter if the eyeshadows are great!   🙂

Beautiful! @drrragon

Something about eyeshadow palettes always make my heart flutter! GORGEOUS haul @drrragon!

Awesome haul! So many pretty things.

Awesome haul! So many pretty things.

@drrragon lovely haul!

I'm there with you in the UD palette! I was thinking "eh, maybe one day" when I first saw it...then I swatched it and omg...so velvety, soft and creamy. I will have it!

I love the outside case, but do think the inner palette is a bit clunky. But I don't care! 😄

RE: Yesterday's haul from the Rouge sale! Accidentally picked...

Ooh great picks! I love that Nest candle, it smells heavenly. I’ve bought some of the minis of that one and the one that comes in the red box in the past and gave them as gifts.
9 Replies
testing