Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Noteworthy November Hauls 2021

0F440B8C-EA4F-4031-B73F-34E9CC1C13F5.jpeg

8763A096-E6B2-45E7-8C9F-6087EB84E5A3.jpeg

64221CDA-6FD7-4CE4-B9FF-FE2CBF5A3DBC.jpeg

Thanksgiving is slowly approaching and it’s time to start Christmas shopping if you haven’t done so. Good thing the Sephora sale is happening soon.  

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on Friday, November 5, while VIB can shop starting on Tuesday, November 9, and Insiders can shop starting on Thursday, November 11. Holiday Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop:

Rouge members ($1,000 spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Please share your hauls for this month and Happy Birthday to all the November babies. 

Lastly, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Re: Noteworthy November Hauls 2021

@Sunnysmom, the dilemma never seems to go away; just takes on different products along the way. 😂

@itsfi Those ND palettes.... I swear every time I see a photo of them they look different and I'm googling all over the place to see if they'll be cool enough for me to love.  Dang it... I may need to add one to my ever growing basket for the "Shawna we know you've been missing BIC and need to order some love from Sephora" sale. 

@missjeanie, these are so pretty. I think one of these palettes would fit beautifully on that list. The other palette would go well on the “BIC misses you and thinks the other palette would complete the family” list. 😂 😂 😂 

I mean... I wouldn't want to separate families at the holidays @itsfi !

That's right @missjeanie!  😂😂😂

What a great way to cash in points @itsfi . Hopefully you do keep one of the ND palettes.

@Loretta55, I didn’t even realize I had unused points until I received a message that they would be expiring soon. Say no more, I can find something to use those points on. 😆 

The Lovinah line looks really intriguing, @itsfi. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

@quspork, she has a good selection of masks for a smaller line - I like that; my wallet, not so much. 😂 

Fabulous hauls, @itsfi!! Those masks looks amazing!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv, thank you! I’ve only used one mask so far but it’s been a nice one. Excited to give the others a go! 😃

@itsfi ,

Don't you think that you "must" keep the Natasha Denona Palettes for yourself?  Or at least one of the palettes?  😊

Ohhh @tsavorite, I like your thinking! ♥️

I found a suitable gift 🎁 to sub for one of the palettes; now, I just need to think of another one. I was hoping to be done with my Christmas shopping but I think I can put a little more effort into it with these palettes at stake! 😂 

I love your picture of the ND palettes together, @itsfi! Good luck with your new skincare. It sounds fantastic.

Thank you @curlychiquita! 🤗 The ND palettes are beautiful! 😍 

It's been some time since I've picked up wash off masks that are new to me so I'm excited to give these Lovinah masks a try. 

Dang it, now I want one of those palettes, too, @itsfi ! Gorgeous hauls.

Thank you @txcatx! I want these ND palettes for myself too; hahaha! It's leaning that way as I keep staring at them, in their box no less! 😉 These were going fast when they first launched on Sephora's site and I almost waited too long to get them; BOPIS to the rescue for the dark palette as there was only one store in my city (as well as the neighboring ones) that had it in stock by the time I wanted to got around to purchasing it.

@itsfi Ohhhh the skincare goodies look so classy! They have interesting names too. I'll have to look into this brand; a quick Google search shows that their direct site ships to Canada, which I wasn't expecting!

@Guessgal, I was so excited when I read that they ship to Canada! Yaaay!

I'll keep you posted on how the skincare performs. So far, I've used the overnight hydrating mask a few times and like it. I like the consistency - between a gel and cream and my skin looks and feels hydrated and more plump the next morning. That mask contains a host of ingredients known for their "anti-aging" benefits (i.e., bakuchiol, peptides, etc.) but I haven't used it enough or consistently enough to see whether those claims hold true, but will try to work it into my routine more regularly to see if I notice any of those types of results. 

@itsfi ohhh what a great haul!! Can't wait to see your thoughts on the skincare

Thank you @lmaster😁 I'm excited to dig into those masks - it feels like it's been a while since I've tried a new wash off mask.That chocolate truffle sounds like one to be dug into sooner rather than later, maybe paired with some ... chocolate truffles. Mmmm... you know how I like to find a food or beverage to pair with or be inspired by my masking. 😂  Will definitely keep you posted on how these skincare beauties perform.

Conversation Stats
Photos252
  • 8763A096-E6B2-45E7-8C9F-6087EB84E5A3.jpeg
  • 0F440B8C-EA4F-4031-B73F-34E9CC1C13F5.jpeg
  • 64221CDA-6FD7-4CE4-B9FF-FE2CBF5A3DBC.jpeg
  • 7FC18186-2C83-41A7-A51F-508A509BE842.jpeg
  • Starbucks and Sprouts for the tea
  • Bath and Body Works
  • Erin Condren Hello Kitty box
  • CB6D7182-06DE-46FF-937A-178D1E333941.jpeg
  • CA8830FB-64B5-4C4A-B4DD-91EDAB9AC880.jpeg
  • AB830FB6-BA47-4C7D-8294-BDBC04E9A197.jpeg