cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

7A5FA4DE-2EEE-49DF-B9DD-115883A7C935.jpeg

Novrmber is here! That means sales, hauls, birthdays (like mine), and more! Show us what you picked up this month, from makeup, to sweaters and boots, to new books you’ve been looking forward to! Show it alll off!  

Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Both of those palettes have caught my eye @cianni, especially 35F! They’re hard to resist at that price, too! 😍 

I couldn’t resist placing an order as soon as I saw the Hourglass promo. I haven’t tried the Lip Stylo’s before this, and now I may need to pick up some because it’sgolden! It applies so smooth and soft, feels comfortable, and I’m going to see how it wears today. They might replace my obsession with liquid lippies 😂 

@bakeamuffin Ohhhh good to know about the lip stylo 🤔 I like the precision of that type of shape, especially compared to a traditional bullet. The 35F is dreamy! At first I was unsure if I would need all the shimmers, but as it turns out I do 😂 they’re all labeled shimmers but they’re actually all different textures which is nice!

@bakeamuffin I love this palette, I’ve had it for a while and use it a ton 😍 and that was a great promo, love hourglass too! Enjoy! ❤️

@jen143xo it’s such a great neutral palette, I used it for my look yesterday and was pleasantly surprised 😄 Thanks so much! 

Last week Jo Malone direct was having some full sized product gift with purchase on purchases over $175, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pick up the Red roses candle and 30ml Peony & Suede Blush! The Grapefruit candle was a gift and I also used a promo code for 2 DS!! Everything was packed so amazingly beautiful!20181113_174549.jpg

20181113_175218.jpg

And last night, I tracked down some of the Farmacy sheet masks before they were repackaged! super excited to try these!!😊CYMERA_20181116_001041.jpg

@myxducky,

It's really fun to see you get a haul that you know that you will absolutely love!  

@myxducky gorgeous haul! what a treat!

The Jo Malone looks so beautiful, @myxducky!  I hope you love your scents!

thanks @curlychiquita!! I took a quick whiff of everything when I was unpacking the box and it is all so amazing!

great haul enjoy @myxducky

great haul enjoy @myxducky

Re: great haul enjoy @myxducky

thanks @lmaster. I can't wait to play with it all!

@myxducky, your haul brings a huge smile to my face! 😁 Love Jo Malone 💗 and those Farmacy masks are so good. Glad you were able to find them.

I love Jo Malone soo much too, @itsfi😁 I haven't met anything JM I didn't like yet!

@myxducky What a great haul! Love JM, peony and blush is one of my favorite scents. Enjoy it and the candles and masks too! ❤️

@jen143xoII love Peony & Suede blush too! It's been on my list for a while; I'm not sure why I took so long to purchase it!

Very nice haul @myxducky, those JM goodies must smell divine! 

Enjoy your masks! 

thank you @bakeamuffin! my house is going to smell so lovely for the next while! 

Bareminerals Gen Nude Neutral eyeshadow palette:

Love this formula- buttery, no fallout, and lastsLove this formula- buttery, no fallout, and lasts

Bareminerals Aurora Lights eyeshadow palette:

IMG_2813.JPG

Lancome Starlight Sparkle Highlighter Palette:

Sparkling Peche; Shimmering Buff; Starlight Pink. Starlight Pink has some glitter and a dual tone shimmer, kind of like some of Becca's highlighters.Sparkling Peche; Shimmering Buff; Starlight Pink. Starlight Pink has some glitter and a dual tone shimmer, kind of like some of Becca's highlighters.

These are great new palettes, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!  They do look very pretty in photos.  Posting these gets me even more excited to use them. 😉

so pretty @Ispend2much6

so pretty @Ispend2much6
12 Replies
testing