Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

I don't think I've seen a thread posted yet for the upcoming sale (if there is one, please let me know and I will delete). Temptalia has posted a list of Beauty Exclusives (I can't link, but she posted it June 27 for those looking).  And the catalog is up on the Nordstrom site, along with a calendar of beauty events.

I'm not sure yet if I'll get anything, but the Diptyque candle set is calling my name (it did last year too, but I resisted). There's also a cute CT lip set and NARS multiple set.

is anyone else planning their shopping list?

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

Happy birthday!!!

Thank you @k617!

@AMK721 Happy Birthday!

@molkie thank you! That means a lot to me

Ended up getting the simplehuman mirror and both CT lip kits. 

These aren't beauty items, but I saw that a few Rifle Paper Company items are on sale.  I bought next year's planner, an address book, and a recipe box.

_100606577.jpg_100844970.jpg_101147264.jpg

Those are beautiful!

Any promo codes I can take advantage of online or am I better off ordering the Guerlain Birthday Candle Pearls through an SA? If so who does everyone recommend?

@StephaniLynn The online gift has a buy-in for $400 added automatically at checkout. Do you have more things to purchase or someone to split it with?  If not, I would try calling tomorrow to see if they can locate one for you at the store level.  SAs generally throw extras in even if it's below a certain threshold and it is not the actual gifts itself.  Maybe someone else knows of a code but I do not have one off the top of my head.  You can speak with any SA at the beauty counters.  Beauty advisors can help you out across all brands.  

@blushnglow I'm only wanting to get the pearls, I've been awaiting their launch for months:/

I am crossposting in case anyone was curious about the tote with purchase.

thumbnail_20170721_215615.jpg

@blushnglow I just shopped in store and they didn't offer it so just in case people might need to ask for it. 

@blushnglow thanks, I might do that.

@makeitup305 I think each store varies a little bit on the timing/event.  Some started today with Glam Out and others have "beauty bash" tomorrow. Some need tickets/reservations and some don't.  I also think GWPs per individual counters also vary greatly across cities and states. My Nars SA said her shipment hasn't arrived yet for actual pouches so she gave me random samples instead.  I'm ok with that as she is always super great.  Bring your receipt in tomorrow and I"m sure they could hook you up if your pre-tax was at least $125.  Nordstrom is known for their customer service.

I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone is freaking out over sold out items online, there is a good chance that they will pop up randomly during the sale. Though they say that if it's sold out online then it's also sold out in stores, that has not always been the case in my experience, so it would be helpful to call a few stores that carry the item that you are looking for as well (doesn't have to be near you or anything-- any Nordstrom will ship to you for free). 

For those who are looking to purchase Diptyque during the sale, I know that some SAs are also throwing in some GWPs that are not advertised elsewhere. My SA is throwing in a mini Baies candle along with sample sets, and another SA that I randomly spoke with was giving out a mini Roses candle. Be sure to call around! Happy shopping, all! 😄

Hi everyone, 

I had subscribed to Norsdrom many months back where they mentioned they'll give $10 credit during July. However I haven't received any email from Norsdrom. Did I miss it or is it still to come? Any idea guys?

Thanks!

You could chat online with Nordstrom CS? The few times I tried, I found them very helpful 🙂

I picked up an ABH Brow gel duo, Dior lip set, and a cute velvet belt. No clothes fit me nicely or caught my eye unfortunately:(

Darn, I left my cart to run some errands & the Nars Mini Multiples are sold out 😞

@ohheyitscindyk, i have a feeling it sold out before today.  I didn't see it couple days ago.  I saw it again today.  I was able to add to cart but by the time i check out it said the item is OOS.

@blackkitty2014 I just checked & it's back in stock- my order went through so I think I got one! 🙂

1 Reply
testing