Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

I don't think I've seen a thread posted yet for the upcoming sale (if there is one, please let me know and I will delete). Temptalia has posted a list of Beauty Exclusives (I can't link, but she posted it June 27 for those looking).  And the catalog is up on the Nordstrom site, along with a calendar of beauty events.

I'm not sure yet if I'll get anything, but the Diptyque candle set is calling my name (it did last year too, but I resisted). There's also a cute CT lip set and NARS multiple set.

is anyone else planning their shopping list?

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

A few pics - Plus these dates from Trendmood

July 13th -20th Early access for card holders
July 21st - August 6th For everyone

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.27.40 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.28.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.28.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.28.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.29.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-09 at 7.29.09 PM.png

Is this Hourglass palette a new combo of shades?

@AnneMCC, I read somewhere it was the Diffused family; Light, Heat and Bronze.

Ooh you know that Hourglass is calling my name ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks @veronika23 โค

I'm so lusting after that hourglass palette. I have really been wanting an hourglass palette but I skipped last year's hourglass xmas palette because people did not give it good reviews. 

This is still so expensive though trying to decide if I should snag this or wait to see what they come out with for xmas this year. 

If the pale yellow tone works for you, I think this is one of the best Hourglass palettes you can buy... I have two of them: the Strobe Lighting Blush palette and the regular Ambient Lighting Powder palette. This one, you get a powder, blush and bronzer... great way to try some products!

That's a good point! Most of the other trio's you don't get a combo of different products and I have always wanted to try their blush and bronzer!

Not everything in the beauty section is "on sale" they often bring in LE items (Dior palettes, Chanel sets, probably this Hourglass) during the event. Configurations may or may not be available elsewhere. 

I was hoping for a full Sigma brush set

Ohhh, I'm LOVING that YSL set, @veronika23!

I want the Hourglass but I already have the full sized Diffused Light! I've been dying to try Diffused Bronze Light and don't currently have Diffused Heat... how can I justify this...

1. I have full size Disfussed Heat but not the other 2. Sigh!

BUMPPPP

I just read Guerlain Tropic Chic will be available for the Anniversary Sale but haven't found any additional posts to confirm.. hope it's true, so excited!  Nothing about the Meteorites though.

I can confirm that the bronzer will be available for Anniversary but not the meteorites... hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜‰

I really want the NARS set and the simplehuman mirror! I've been wanting the mirror for so long.

The CT bronze/blush set looks really nice actually, but I can't find any swatches of it.

All the candles too!

i'm def getting the NARS set and the CT duo looks so cute. If anyone is a cardholder could you please let me know what barefoot dreams items will be on sale this year? Hoping to get a couple blankets for our new place โค๏ธ 

I am jealous of you all. I can't afford anything this time around. I will be living vicariously through your hauls!

@ArmyChick84 Awww!  I read that Nordstrom gives out a lot of free samples on Tuesdays to drum up business, so maybe you can pick up some freebies if you live near a store!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm going to need to do this time year as well, @ArmyChick84.  Thank you for this great idea, @greeneyedgirl107.. I will be doing this -__-

Also, if anyone has a Nordies Diptyque SA in Toronto, please PM me the info! Thanks!!!

I'll cross-post in the Diptyque thread:)

testing