Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

@GalPalVal17 Thank you. Disney really came out with so many cute Christmas stuff

Your Disneyland haul is so much fun @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿฅฐ I donโ€™t know how you restrain yourself from buying everything at the HK Cafe - that mug is super cute. ๐Ÿ’•

@itsfi Itโ€™s really hard not buy all the cute HK stuff.

@SportyGirly125   ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ OMG I can't even !!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  So much goodness, especially love the cute Hello Kitty mug and that adorable little dumpling makeup bag!!!  Please take me shopping with you some time!  ๐Ÿ˜„

@drrragon I wish I could go shopping with people on here. I think it would be so much fun but also dangerous. 

@SportyGirly125 ,

So many great things!  Wow!  And, thanks for the swatches!

@tsavorite @Thank you

I love all the Disney holiday stuff - soooo cute! Good score on that Melt highlighter it looks lovely @SportyGirly125 . I have my eye on their Amor Eterno collection. I plan on making it one of the things I pick up on Black Friday.

@niki172 @Thank you. I hope you love the Melt collection when you get it. 

Your Disney items are so cute, @SportyGirly125!

@CookieGirl1 @Thank you. My kids love Small World and Disneyland 

The 20% offs got me. An online order from Sephora and Ulta, plus an in store Ulta purchase. Iโ€™ve been using and enjoying the items I picked up from Ulta (especially the Clinique blush, Gingerbread Extra Spicy, IT mascara, the Hempz lotion, and Cannuka lip balm), and my Sephora order will hopefully be delivered today. The skincare are restocks or revisits from products Iโ€™ve used and enjoyed in the past. Itโ€™s been a few years since Iโ€™ve used ExfoliKate so Iโ€™m quite excited to reintroduce that one back in to my routine again. 

FE5C67A6-32F9-467F-BF0E-6D6C4820FDEF.jpeg

058AFE43-50FB-4BB4-A46A-8A6E87A9900A.jpeg

FD40ECDA-1430-491A-8F46-423CF5A2186A.jpeg

@alexasteph @So much goodness in your haul. 

Ooooo the Clinique blush set is so pretty @alexasteph great haul

Thanks @lmaster! Iโ€™m tempted to pick up the Cool palette from Sephora as well... 

@alexasteph ,

Very nice Sephora and Ulta hauls!

@tsavorite Thank you!

Great haul @alexasteph . I didn't know about the new Herbivore set so this was really helpful :). While I have a ton of Emerald on hand (a full sized bottle and a couple of minis) I think the set is worth it for the new Prism formula.

@niki172 I've enjoyed the original Prism formula, and that was my thought exactly! I also have a full sized bottle of the Emerald CBD, so I will reserve this smaller one for travel and as a backup. The are generous sizes, half the size of a regular bottle so it's definitely a really nice value. You get an ounce of product for $39... you could buy two of these sets and get the equivalent of full sized for $34 less than buy them on their own. 

The UD Manic and the Gingerbread Extra Spicy look really nice, @alexasteph!

@curlychiquita Manic is really pretty, itโ€™s a nice rosy wine red with a bit of sheen and GES is fun to play with. 

1 Reply
testing