Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. 🤣

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Oh my goodness @makeitup305 what a great one! Enjoy! 🥰 I’m trying so hard to resist that palette and also TF stick!! Must not must probably will...! 

@Sunnysmom let me know if you need some swatches or enabling 😉

Hi @makeitup305 ! 😘Feel free to swatch away! I especially want to hear your thoughts on TF Megeve stick if you have it. I looked at it quickly in store but now I’ve forgotten! A must or no?! Shadows I love but seems I end up not loving half of them and others remain untouched. And with $ it’s tricky even with our generous Rouge %! Thinking... and so trying to resist! 

@Sunnysmom My store didn't have testers so I went for Soleil Neige since I knew it would work on me. But after looking at more swatches and reviews I think Megeve would work as well and I'm soooo tempted. It's a pink rosey blush with a rose gold highlight but I think the highlight swatches lighter than it looks in the stick.

Yup I agree with you @makeitup305 .  From what I recall it was really good and easy to wear and nice pigment! I don’t have any of these. Figures. And so it goes...! 

@Sunnysmom guess who just caved... I saw the PMG quad back in stock and added this in too for good measure. I'd had it sitting in my cart and it said “only a few left” and I couldn't say no.

Omg @makeitup305 too funny and too relatable! I feel like the stuff in my cart is just a matter of time before it just becomes an assumption! 😕🙄🤣 We’re hopeless but hey it makes us feel better and pretty right?! 😘🤗

@Sunnysmom I suck at talking myself out of things. Even if a long time passes, eventually that item I had my eye on when it first came out ends up in my cart. Idk what it is about having pretty things that just makes me happy. Gollum from Lord of the Rings would be proud lol

I know @makeitup305 . Same. I try to wait it out and see if I really want it but I usually fail!  Oh well. It could be much worse I figure! You’re a good girl! 😘

@Sunnysmom @makeitup305 this is the only shades I don’t have. I might have to hoard this to complete my TF duo stick collection 🤪😉 But Sunnysmom the hype is real😉 I normally super picky in cream formula but I like these a whole lot. Every time I use them it reminds me of the beach. Ironically I forgot Sunstruck at home last time we went to Hawaii. But I think they are just so perfect for beach vacation 😍

@blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom here is TOM FORD - Soleil Neige Highlighter & Blush Glow Stick in Megeve.

15735206029883040986036180817665.jpg

Sadly it shows OOS 😞

Wow it is very pretty @makeitup305 thank you! I wondered if it was more peach than pink and it appears so. Trying to resist as I need more pink. 🙂 it’s peach right 🙏🏻🤣

Idk @Sunnysmom I would say it's more rosy than peach. It was dark when I swatched it so I didn't have daylight. I can swatch it tomorrow if you like! It's OOS at Sephora anyway so it’s too late for the sale. Are you looking for a pink cream or liquid blush?

Aww thanks it’s ok @makeitup305 , I have plenty. I had decided not to get that one before so you know, fomo lol. I’m using the GA liquid one under a Gucci Westman creme blush and it’s fine. Just always love to see good new ones. Do you have some other favs? I always love to know if so! 🤗

@Sunnysmom I really like the NUDESTIX - Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color but you have to not mind a little tackiness since they don't dry down all the way. I also just bought two of the EM Cosmetics Serum blushes and LOVE them. I've only used them twice but I can already tell they're going to be a favorite. Colourpop has a ton of options  and they're formula is good, too, though not as glossy/glowy as the other ones I mentioned. I love cream products, I find them so flattering.

@makeitup305 that’s good to know about the Nudestix (and other suggestions too!) I’ve seen them and almost bought and wondered about the dry down. Thank you! 
I love cremes too. So flattering esp on older cheeks :). I love the Ilia and Glossier tubes and Ilia stick blush is one of my very favs. I have a few EM lip colors also so would love to try the serum blushes! Do you mind swatching for me sometime?! Love to see! 🥰 No hurry! 😘😘Thank you lovey! 🤗

@Sunnysmom will do!

That’s great to hear @blackkitty2014! If I get it I’ll let you know. I believe @Mochapj has them all and swatched them too so I’ll look back. I bet beautiful for you in Hawaii for sure! 🥰❣️Why is trying to resist so difficult. Is makeup that tempting ?! Umm yes it is apparently! 

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014  Here is a comparison of the original Sunstruck and Soleil Neige. Sunstruck is the shade to the left in each pair.711B17E6-A792-4CBE-8E0E-7402C16857AF.jpeg

Thx so much @Mochapj. They are so similar. Do you think they are diff enough to pick up the Soleil Neige? 

@blackkitty2014  Not really, no. They look a little different when you swatch them but once they’re blended on the cheek they look the same. The biggest difference between them is the highlight colour, with SN being a lot more translucent and invisible wet-looking.

6 Replies
testing