Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

tell me about that tatcha stuff!

tell me about that tatcha stuff!

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

@gonerogue I'm sorry, is that a Hello Kitty razor?!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  

I always underestimate how much of a soft spot Hello Kitty has in my heart.  I resisted the urge to pick up some Creme Shop cleansing wipes today but I did end up with a red polish from the OPI Holiday collection.  

@Nickelliebear1  Why, yes, it is! HK was my childhood favorite so I couldnโ€™t resist getting both the HK razor sets when I saw them available at Ulta. Iโ€™ve been eyeing the headband as well and it might make its way into my cart soon ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@gonerogue loving that hello Kitty mirror!! great haul

@gonerogue loving that hello Kitty mirror!! great haul

@gonerogue, You chose some excellent palettes! Enjoy your...

@gonerogue, You chose some excellent palettes! Enjoy your purchases๐Ÿ™‚

Great haul! I love anything and everything Hello Kitty. I just visited the Hello Kitty Cafe for the first time and I was in heaven. <333

@PenelopeBT  You have great taste! I canโ€™t resist things with HK plastered all over them ๐Ÿ˜‚

@PenelopeBT So glad you were able to go.  It's so cute isn't it?

great haul @gonerogue - that CT holiday packaging really is so pretty!

@Kim888  Not going to lie, the packaging is the only reason why I picked that up during the sale so I hope the product inside is just as stunning when it goes on my skin ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Awesome haul @gonerogue! That mirror is so cute!

@gonerogue So many good items that you got.  I got the HK mirror too.

@SportyGirly125  I was bummed about not getting last years Impressions Vanity HK mirror but after seeing the giant HK head on this years mirror, I was glad it passed up last years. I like this one better.

@gonerogue I just got these  240394C7-3B23-4833-BD5F-B286087B4E68.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Ooooh now you have both! Send me a pic when you have everything set up so I can see what they look like together ๐Ÿ˜

@gonerogue @I donโ€™t even have room for both mirrors but I love HK so much. It doesnโ€™t even go with my vanity setup since everything is clear and black. I really need a bigger beauty room.  They just released a compact and a hand mirror today and of course itโ€™s sold out. 

1A12B81B-0F37-4B6A-BF56-C55792CC3720.png

@SportyGirly125 Love Hello Kitty, where did you find the mirror on the left side of your picture? Itโ€™s so cute and useful at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜ป

@keana1 @I got it from the Sanrio website but Impressions Vanity Direct has the mirror on sale right now 48AC4B78-E754-4EFF-8CAE-19473A061623.png

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ˜

@gonerogue ,

Wonderful Haul!  Great choices!  Love that you got the Hello Kitty Mirror!

@gonerogue if that is the Becca Pearl Glow highlighter, would love to know your thoughts on it! My crow brain has been staring at it recently

2 Replies
testing