Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

No holding back November hauls 2020

Please share your November hauls here.  The holidays are coming up right around the corner and the Sephora sale is going on this month. This is the perfect time to help others put together their holiday wish lists or find the perfect gift for others. I can’t wait to see what we haul this month. Enabling welcomed!

776E15C8-CA20-4D97-8900-B2DD0D145C9D.jpeg

Re: No holding back November hauls 2020

@itsfi ,

Whoa!  Dirty Gingerbread!  That is intriguing!  The Pedi Pebbles are looking interesting.  How do you like them?

Very nice hauls!

Thank you @tsavorite! 😁 Sorry for just now responding. The Dirty Gingerbread candle smells nice - the spices come out more in the candle; there's a sweetness to it, but it's not as pronounced and I can pick up spicy scents like ginger and cloves. The throw isn't as strong as say candles from B&BW but it's there and good for a small room. I'm liking the pedi pebbles; it makes for a nice at-home foot scrub, though it does tickle a little. 😆 It's a nice addition to my bath and body goodies. 

Thank you , @itsfi !  I ordered some of the Pedi Pebbles to try.  They were 3 for the price of 2, but I'm not sure for how long.  The gingerbread man cup that you bought is so cute that I wouldn't have been able to resist it, either!

Oh @itsfi it’s all just too cute!! But the mug gets the prize! Darling! And of course glosses. 😘

Thank you @Sunnysmom🤗 The mug is being put to good use! 💖

Nice haul, @itsfi!! So many pretty lip balms and fun goodies!! Enjoy!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! It seems my philosophy is that you can’t have enough lip balms. 🤣

@itsfi everything is so cute and perfect for the holidays!!

Thank you @lmaster! 🤗 Can you believe it’s holiday season?

No!! Lol @itsfi I feel like I'm in one of those movies where I'm standing still, but everything around me is in super speed motion 😆

I’m standing still right there with you @lmaster! 🤗 

@itsfi Nice products.  Love the gingerbread mug.  Adorable.  Nice candle.  I love the name of the candle. Enjoy your haul!

Thank you @tjffc! 😃 The gingerbread mug is super fun. 🥰 Makes the holidays even merrier! 

@itsfi oh wow that candle looks really nice! Have you tried them before?

Thank you @Kim888😃 This is my first time trying both of these candles. The throw on each before lighting is good. The throw on the Heretic Dirty Gingerbread candle takes a little time to come forward after lighting the candle - I can pick up the scents up close but it took 20 minutes or so to get it to fill the room. The Penelope Flannel candle smells so warm and cozy. It was burning in the store and I fell in love with it so I grabbed the last one. I may go back another day to see if they've restocked it, or maybe look for it online.

@itsfi @That sounds great! I love my bath and body works ones but sometimes I think it might be better to get something more natural !

I hear ya @Kim888! I think the B&BW candles have some of the greatest throws to them; they really fill up a large part of the house and quickly too. I have to remind myself that some of the more natural ones might take a little longer to get going but they are nice when that throw kicks in. 

this haul of yours made me smile @itsfi .  The bite tins were such an unexpected treat for me, I hope you love them too.  Dirty Gingerbread??? Do tell, is it deliciously scented?  And your Trader Joe's trip.  First of all I see nothing wrong with a few more balms, I mean... you don't want chapped lips.  And with masks we need to stock up on balms.  It is however hilarious that you forgot what you originally went in for!

Awww, thank you @missjeanie🤗 The gingerbread candle is delicious! Gingerbread cookies without the calories (don't worry, I'm sure I'll find them somewhere else then! Lol.) There's the slightest bit of sweetness in the scent but what I pick up most are the spices - ginger, nutmeg and something else that reminds me of what the kitchen smells like when you're cooking a holiday meal. It's not cinnamon, something a little more warm, earthy-ish but slightly sweet and spicy at the same time. I may have to raid the cupboard to see if I can figure out what it is. ETA: cloves, but I also got a burnt sugar scent too. 

The Bite lip balms look good. I'm thinking I may use these for gifts and pick up another set of them - they looked like they were in stock at the stores next to me and they offer an order online, pick up in store service. Hmmm... 🤔 It happens less frequently than before but not at all uncommon for me to forget what I went to Target to pick up. I realized it as I was pulling into the garage and I just started cackling. Then I thought "But I got a cute gingerbread mug. All was not lost." 🤣 I mean, we're not completely out of garbage bags right now. 

I think I see a solution here to everything @itsfi ...  Order Sephora Online, Pick up curb side, use Sephora bag as trash bag!  Win-win.  Lol the gingerbread mug really does look like it was totally worth the trip, and dang that candle sounds so nice.  It almost makes me think I should play hooky from work this afternoon and bake.... dang month end lol

Hahaha! I love your solution @missjeanie🤣 Always looking out! 💖 Ahhh, baking! Love how it warms the house, literally and figuratively! 😍

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 776E15C8-CA20-4D97-8900-B2DD0D145C9D.jpeg
  • 1102201212.jpg
  • 1102201213.jpg
  • 1102201226.jpg
  • 1102201228.jpg
  • 1102201231.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124019045.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124026472.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124129662.jpg