Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

No holding back November hauls 2020

Please share your November hauls here.  The holidays are coming up right around the corner and the Sephora sale is going on this month. This is the perfect time to help others put together their holiday wish lists or find the perfect gift for others. I can’t wait to see what we haul this month. Enabling welcomed!

776E15C8-CA20-4D97-8900-B2DD0D145C9D.jpeg

Re: No holding back November hauls 2020

@CookieGirl1 I mean this is such a necessary haul.

Lol, definitely the most useful and practical thing I purchased for the day, @SportyGirly125 😂

@CookieGirl1 🤣 I didn't bother going outside yesterday, but I do need to visit Target soon for more body lotion. I'll have to swing by the tp aisle to see if folks here are hoarding again. 😂 Enjoy your very essential BF goodies! 

@WinglessOne I was at 2 different Targets on Monday.  One was completely out of all paper towels and had 3 packs of Angel soft toilet paper on the shelf and no lysol (it was a Greatland Target and in the morning pretty early), the smaller Target closer to my house had Charmin toilet paper and other brands but only had 8 bundles of Target brand paper towels.  It was nuts.

@SportyGirly125   No one wants to buy Angel Soft.  Even online, that seems to be the only brand left!  It's crazy here too.

@SportyGirly125  That sounds similar to the 4 local Targets I usually visit. (1 of them is a full sized Target, but the other 3 are smaller sized "city Targets"—though one of those is pretty close to being a full sized store.) In September, paper towels finally began trickling back onto Target shelves here. But they disappeared again last month, while big brand toilet paper was still on shelves. I still can't find any paper towels—not even Target brand—stocked at those 4 locations when I check online. 

And Lysol... ugh... 

Spoiler

Those 4 Targets haven't had Lysol in stock since the first wave of hoarding began earlier this year. I'm never surprised when the 2 smallest stores are out of a popular item, but the other 2 should've been restocked with Lysol by now—but nope, still nothing. Since our public schools are in remote learning mode, I thought perhaps Lysol would show up on Target shelves again (it's an item used a lot in classrooms). I was wrong. 

Last month I randomly walked into a Walgreens and I'm pretty sure they had the entire city's supply of Lysol. 🤣 It felt like Christmas morning in there. They had so many cans, they stacked them in 2 different aisles. Two workers were restocking those shelves while I was there, and we joked about Walgreens beating Target in a secret bidding war for Lysol and then stocking it in just a couple of stores, and how I should buy a whole crate before the rest of Chicago finds out which store has it in stock. I'll have to go back and see if they still have any left. (I only bought one can that day.) 

I wonder which random store has Chicago's entire supply of paper towels now. I'll randomly walk into a store and be shocked and amazed by a wall of Bounty sometime next month, I just know it! 

@WinglessOne LOL.  Oh my goodness, the same thing happened to me earlier this year when COVID-19 first began.   I normally get my household essentials using Amazon's subscribe and save.  They began cancelling many of items as early as February this year.  I too found essentials at different places earlier this year. My find was CVS.  I have three within a few miles of my house and they had it all.   I've since continued to purchase all the essentials we need and we are in great shape for the next few months.  

@WinglessOne I know Target limits it to one item per person for Lysol, toilet paper and paper towels. I haven’t had issues finding Lysol at my Target as of late. They stock up on them randomly but it’s been paper towels that are a hot commodity this week and vanilla ice cream. Haha. 

@WinglessOne this is the Costco pack because--and maybe it's just in my area--but according to the media (and the Costco employees!) people ARE starting to hoard it again so I thought I'd better grab some.  For the record, though, I ultimately ended up making a couple of last minute "fun" purchases before all of the sales ended. 

@CookieGirl1 You are correct.  The cashier and Walmart whispered to me to stock up on toilet paper, paper towels and wipes because people are hoarding again and they will probably run out.

@CookieGirl1 I was at Target on Monday and people are hoarding like I mentioned above to @WinglessOne 

@SportyGirly125 LOL. I find the most hoarding done at every Target I've visited!  Every basket is full of household essentials.  I've had much better luck at Costco.  People forget about the home improvement stores but both Lowes and Home Depot stock the items as well.  

😂👍 

This haul was particularly meaningful to me. I’ve been eating healthy and working out which has been helping with my overall mental and physical health especially during Covid . I made a deal with myself that for each ten pounds lose (or “milestone”  that I pass ) I will buy myself something nice (this is makeup & clothes aside of course) so far I’ve lost forty pounds since July 12th and I’ve hit the halfway mark. (I’ve got 40 more to go ) and at this most recent set of ten down I bought a turntable from Urban outfitters I’m super stoked to start using it As of right now I’m only using the blue tooth feature l still need to l figured out what vinyl I want to purchase 

9A8BAE48-9C2E-4BF5-B413-4A31954D7FD1.jpeg

92F5F3A7-BBB0-4AFE-B3AB-503A77A9201A.jpeg

That's awesome! Congratulations, @WhereYouStand!

That's amazing @WhereYouStand! I'm hoping to do the same type of motivation and get some more pricey UPF clothing. Do you have plans for what to get after your next 10?

@ShortErica I have yet to pick out my next milestone item i think I should probably try to pick out the next few items before I get to each of them that way I know what I’ll be working towards. 

@WhereYouStand   Great idea!!! Are you eating different or just exercising?

@ather I’m doing both eating healthier and exercising. I also need to increase my exercise now that winter is here and ice and snow will soon arrive and I will need to get creative once the snow hits now that the gyms are closed. 

@WhereYouStand   I love your incentive plan!  You should be very proud of yourself.

@WhereYouStand that's absolutely beautiful!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 776E15C8-CA20-4D97-8900-B2DD0D145C9D.jpeg
  • 1102201212.jpg
  • 1102201213.jpg
  • 1102201226.jpg
  • 1102201228.jpg
  • 1102201231.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124019045.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124026472.jpg
  • IMG_20201102_124129662.jpg