Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

Catching up on some NM/BG/ Nordstrom promos and gifts and last of Sephora sale. Thank goodness for sales! 

IMG_4281.jpegIMG_4283.jpeg

innisfree Hydrating Dewy Tint Lip Balm Power Cherry - so comforting , was excited to try this, very light tint. 

ILIA Clean Line Gel Eyeliner Dusk - one of my fav liners. Smooth and stays on waterline nicely too.  

#Givenchy Le Rouge Interdit Cream Velvet Lipstick N27 Rouge Infusรฉ - lovely pinky soft red.

Spoiler

I had no expectations for the Hermรจs mascara and itโ€™s very nice! Wanted to try it at the sale price. The brush is small and the formula isnโ€™t too wet- nice and inbetween. Comes off super easily. I layered it over another brand and itโ€™s a natural, easy and fluffy look. It also builds up pretty dramatically. I like that itโ€™s weightless during the day too. Impressive! Adding brush pic. 

The RF blue liner is wonderful! I never think I can manage a liquid liner and this is truly fast and easy! Thin brush plus it blends well. Dries gradually so thereโ€™s plenty of time to do it. Love the inky shade. @WinglessOne you may like these! 
I knew I had to try the new UBeauty Super Tinted Hydrator as the regular is one of my favorites. Perfect mix of glow in a skin melting tint. 
The RMS set is a pretty good deal- Bermuda Rose is the newest blush shade. Brushes are decent. Not the greatest maybe but effective enough with her products. Lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_4286.jpegIMG_4258.jpegIMG_4282.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@Sunnysmom  beautiful haul! That RMS set is lovely, I may have to try one of those blushes at some point (not that I need any more blushes, but you know how it is ๐Ÿ˜…).

Sure do @caitbird ! ๐Ÿ˜† I canโ€™t seem to resist them but now I must try and stop. I think all shades are sufficiently covered! ๐Ÿคฃ Youโ€™ll love them I bet. Wonderful formula! 

@Sunnysmom  That liquid liner does sound interesting. Looks good, too! Iโ€™ve not tried any Le Rouge Francais products, but Iโ€™ll check this one out. Probably others too while Iโ€™m at it. ๐Ÿ˜… Thanks for the suggestion and lovely swatches! 

Heh, I wasnโ€™t sure what to expect from Hermesโ€™s mascara either. I havenโ€™t bought one to test. Good to hear your positive feedback! 

Do @WinglessOne ! The lips are easy too tho not very long lasting, the cheek pot decent. Iโ€™m interested in seeing how the Hermes blue mascara performs sometime. Itโ€™s curious, whereas most of my mascaras seem to keep their โ€œweight or textureโ€ not sure the accurate word, but this one kind of softens and feels weightless. Both good and bad kind of. Starts out very strong and ends up almost disappearing when you remove it yet itโ€™s still obviously there and visible! Just not as strong or dark! ๐Ÿค”! (Also, side note- using the recent Jouer lip tint balm bouche in Liberte reminded me of our Violetteโ€™s , maybe a bit less firm. You may wanna try if you havenโ€™t.๐Ÿค—

Beautiful haul @Sunnysmom! That blush shade is so pretty!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿฅฐ I just love RMS formula- all of her shades seem to be so flattering on everybody! 

Lovely haul!! @Sunnysmom 

Thank you so much sweet @lmaster ! ๐Ÿฅฐ I feel like itโ€™s a tough time of the year to buy stuff for myself when I need to be doing a bigger % for gifts tho! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Ooh, the RMS set look so pretty, @Sunnysmom!

She does a great job with her sets at a value I think @quspork ! 

@Sunnysmom, I wondered if you would pick up the U-Beauty tint; it looks nice. That RMS brush looks so fluffy. 

Are you trying it or did you already @itsfi ? The shades are forgiving and it feels exactly like the moisturize add the subtle tint. Itโ€™s a winner imo! The brush is cute and it works decently for this formula and others. 

No @Sunnysmom, it came through my email a while ago and Iโ€™ve seen it in store/chatted with my SAs about it. I have a healthy share of foundations / base products with some probably sitting in a few unopened boxes in my entry way ๐Ÿ˜‚ so Iโ€™m being good for now. I have about 33 or so days to be good. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I hear that @itsfi ! Now thatโ€™s a good countdown! ๐Ÿ˜ Nice work! Iโ€™ve been curious about her eye cream and even lip serums but I am really trying to behave and work through my skincare so I donโ€™t waste them. Why canโ€™t I seem to do that with lips and all else. ๐Ÿฅน

@Sunnysmom "Thank goodness for sales", I'll cheers to that! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚ All those snags look amazing, those RMS cheek products are beautiful love that stamping. ๐Ÿ˜

Right @QueenMarceline ?! Ooof. Cheers back atcha! ๐Ÿฅ‚Some of these were blind items so it was a risk but Iโ€™ve loved them all! Agree, I  love the RMS pattern too and such a great blush! 

@Sunnysmom what scent is the Molton Brown?  I haven't tried anything from MB but I always hear such good things about their products!

Itโ€™s a very fresh eucalyptus scent @CookieGirl1 . MB says itโ€™s wild mint, cedar wood and eucalyptus. I love it so much I think Iโ€™ve bought tons of this stuff forever. So I love to gift it when on sale. Iโ€™ve also used others from them and theyโ€™re all so good! A little goes a long way too. Body lotions to match, mens, hair and home.  Look at this cute value set to try different ones! This is from their site. 

IMG_4547.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @Beautiful haul and pictures. 

Thank you kindly @SportyGirly125 ! 

2,597 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg