Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

I took these pics of my Nest New York haul last night. I was tired and didn't realize the green glow from my Grinch led light was so...Grinchy ๐Ÿ˜„

thumbnail-1.jpgthumbnail.jpg

Photo'd:

• Nest Holiday Liquid Soap
  • NEST New York Festive Petite Diffuser Trio Set 
  • #NEST New York Balinese Coconut Perfume Oil 1 oz / 30 mL perfume oil (smells great layered with almost everything I've tried it with)
  • Nest Balinese Coconut perfume oil sample (GWP that'll go in a purse)
  • Nest Wellness Misting Diffuser Set - Wild Mint & Eucalyptus (scented humidifier that lasts 3-5 hrs!)
  • Nest Wellness REFILL Misting Diffuser Oil - Lavender & Clary Sage (GWP)
  • Nest Crystallized Ginger & Vanilla Bean Reed Diffuser (this is a rebuy - scent has a cinnamon note that I love and is still throwing around the room after 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜)

@furbie  great haul! I love Nest perfumes that I have tried, but haven't tried their other products yet. I hope you love them!

Thank youuuuuu @caitbird ๐Ÿค—

I've been enjoying Nest's diffusers, but I do not see myself paying for one of their candles in the future! I received a free deluxe votive from Nest in a pumpkin scent. It smells amazing, and I'm not a pumpkin fan. The person I gifted it to (which is why it isn't shown in this haul) said it has a great throw, but the smaller Nest votive that I got from Sephora in Sept/Oct didn't have any throw and barely smelled like the perfume it was named after. YMMV with the candles.

@furbie  that's good to know. I am not really in the market for any candles for myself, but had considered getting some as gifts.

Fabulous haul @furbie 

Thank you @lmaster!!! 

@furbie , your house will smell amazing with these beauties. The green lighting gives it a fun and festive "How the Grinch Sees a Haul" vibe. 

Lmao!! I love the way you think! I may turn that light on for another haul before Christmas. It won't be for my new YSL items though ๐Ÿ˜

@furbie WOAH ๐Ÿ˜ That's a fantastic haul, I love NEST! Let us know how you like that diffuser, I've been in the market for a new one since mine has been acting a little funky as of late. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll try to remember to post if I hook up the mister within the next couple of days. With the heat being on at night, this mister will come in handy to add a bit of humidity to the air.

@furbie Nest fragrances are SO good!  That's an awesome haul.

@furbie @Amazing haul. Love the green lighting. 

@furbie  I love the green hue! Great haul! 

Omg, thank you so much @ather @SportyGirly125 & @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ’—

When I noticed the pics were green I almost didn't upload them, but I'd already removed all of the items from their packaging and dispersed them around my home. Nest is a new fave of mine! I prefer their diffusers to their candles for sure.

@furbie Gorgeous green grinchy Nest haul! 

Thank you @Mellmars1185! I'm really loving green this season.

A coconut perfume oil sounds so nice, @furbie!

It's awesome and not too coconuty @curlychiquita . I like mixing my Nest oils with a scent-free lotion. I'll likely wear it with a little Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace on top

Your Grinch light does cast a powerful glow ๐Ÿ’š @furbie 

That must be fun too have around. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This Nest haul thou, it's incredible! And the diffuser too, wow! 

I kinda like the Grinch Glow ๐Ÿค” It could be my thing on here for the holidays ๐Ÿ˜† But, it changes the pic so much that I'll pass... @CynthieLu Your username always reminded me of the adorable Cindy Lou from the Grinch, so it's perfect that you've commented here!!

I love Nest's things! They have awesome GWPs too. Who doesn't love a cool freebie?!

Lol being a Cynthia/Cindy I've definitely been called Cindy Lou Who a few times ๐Ÿ˜‰ @furbie 

The green pictures are what made me click on my this thread, I was like oooh what's that  ๐Ÿ‘€ lol!

2,597 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg
  • thumbnail-6.jpg