Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

@QueenMarceline Thank you! I will need all the support I can get in 2024! These holiday sets have been so tempting. I will need to come up with some sort of sys to motivate me lol

Wonderful haul @Mellmars1185! we have similar tastes ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you love the Mario. I also picked up Summer Fridays set because of the coffee flavor. I haven't tried it yet but tried the Vanilla and Cherry and like both. I have all 3 of the MUFE cream palettes and really like them. I wish they had the refill pans for sale so they were more customizable, though. I haven't tried the Nars concealer in a while. I think it was better on my face than on my under eyes but I do remember liking it. The YSL are so nice. They're the perfect "throw on and go" lippies. I've only tried one BK brush but this set looks great.

@makeitup305 Thank you very much. Do the Summer Fridays balms have a bit of colour to them? That is a good point about the MUFE palettes. I wonder if the pans are removable. I will have to check that. That is also what I heard about the Nars concealer ( thanks for reminding me). I heard it is good for spot concealing. I am guessing it is more of a dry formula? We shall see how it goes. I definitely need it right now. Some added stress has made my skin break out.

@Mellmars1185 2 of the MUFE ones I have are magnetic, another is not. That one had the pans glued it, which was disappointing. The pans are still magnetic but it sucks that for the same price they took out a nice feature of the packaging. I wouldnโ€™t say that the formula on the Nars is dry per se but it is more on the matte side and might not be as flattering on the eyes. The SF lip balms have a hint of color, I wouldnโ€™t say they are pigmented, but the color kind of melts into your lips and tints them (at least with the cherry color). It looks really natural. Iโ€™ve only used the Vanilla and the Cherry so far, and a mini of the Brown Sugar, which was really pretty.

@Mellmars1185  Wow this haul is amazing! It looks so good! Is the better than chocolate palette a remake of their old one? Ooooo that SF set is so good. Have you tried the iced coffee one yet? Itโ€™s so yummy! I keep telling myself that I do not need anything. I am not allowed to buy any more nail polish. I have it in a small box and itโ€™s over flowing now. I canโ€™t fit anymore in my area where I keep it. And definitely not allowed more clothes. I have way too much. 

@ather Thank you! I am not sure if the TF palette is a remake? It looks the same to me. I should not allow myself anything else either. Space is an issue for me right now. I need to declutter. But when I declutter I always emd up shopping again ๐Ÿคญ

@Mellmars1185 this is an amazing haul!

@lmaster Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

@Mellmars1185 those YSL lippies look GORGEOUS!  And I, too, caved and bought more BK Beauty brushes.  I didn't buy Nikki's set but I grabbed a couple that I didn't have and a backup of a favorite.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! I have never purchased brushes from this brand before. I could justify because I rarely buy myself brushes so I am definitely due. I hope you enjoy your new brushes ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Mellmars1185 I hope you like them!  I probably own about 70% of the brushes from BK beauty (they comprise most of my brush collection) and they hold up really well.

Awesome hauls! @Mellmars1185 Oooh I saw this Too Faced sale and it's been incredibly tempting. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Have you opened your brushes yet?? That's an excellent set! I bet they are soft. 

Great choice on the contouring kit! I think you are going to have sooooo much fun! I've gone looking at that kit a couple off times ๐Ÿ™ˆ  please let me know how it turns out after you've experimented ๐Ÿ˜‰

@CynthieLu Thank you! I did open the brushed today but I have not played with them yet. I have been watching a lot of videos where they are being used. I can post more about them as I used them if you'd like? I know some the brushes are fluffy and tapered at the ends. One brush is trally neat. One side is for creams and the other side is for powders. I can't wait to make time to dig in and use them. The problem is my current spot for brushes is full and that is why I haven't been motivated to open them. I have a day off tomorrow, so hopefully I can set some time aside to organize. Any ideas for brush storage are welcome! I will post when I use the MUFE palette. Sephora has a sale on MUFE this week for 30% off. I wonder if that will be included?

If there's is a sale I'm going to cover my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜‰  I need to behave. @Mellmars1185 I purchased my BF sales haul and now I'm locking up my wallet ๐Ÿ” hopefully... Lol. But... On sale you say??

"Some sales, some not." ~ that sounds about right @Mellmars1185๐Ÿคฃ

Marvelous mix of beauties; how much fun are you going to have trying out all these treats. I've had my eye on that MUFE contour palette but there's always something else that catches my eye more that I end up having to make room for. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your thoughts on it, after you've had some time to really put it to the test of course. 

btw, I love your set up and background of the MbM and MUFE palettes - your photo looks fabulous. You made each product and their brown tones distinctive, and I really love the look of them against your backdrop. Beautifully done! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi I felt like I had to explain all of these purchases after the sale/before black friday lol ๐Ÿ˜…. I will definitely keep you posted anout the MUFE palette. Thank you for the compliments on the photos. Did you notice all of the cat fur in the photos? I should have put a warning lol โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ป. My cat loves to sit with my when I am at my makeup desk.

@Mellmars1185 @Amazing hauls 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Mellmars1185  awesome hauls! 50% off that Too Faced palette is a great deal. Hope you enjoy everything!

@caitbird Thank you very much! I have been thinking about the palette for a while so it was meant to be? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

I'm away from home, but some goodies for others have arrived plus two of the Sonia G fundamentals.

I was too busy hauling this guy

PXL_20231117_041403273~2.jpg

Say hello to baby DanielDaniel aka baby DanDan aka Nugget plus 1000 other names

PXL_20230930_150017060.MP.jpg

Me and Patrick are very happy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

41 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos354
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg