Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

My true and tried Olaplex Covid hair.

1. Being stuck in Canada, I had to help on the occasional operations, as I’m a neurosurgeon. The winters here I had escaped years ago and now I remember why my hair was just hair that I hid under my scrub hat.
  2. #Olaplex was first tried on me by an old hairdresser and my hair with foils and toners came back to life.
  3. I use Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector with a secret hair serum, which I leave in my hair overnight or even 2 nights if I’m at home. Does the hair good to give it a rest once in a while.
  4. I use Olaplex Mini No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo 3.3 oz/ 100 mL with Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner Mini 3.3 oz/ 100 mL I also use #NeumaBlonde platinum shampoo to keep my whites and purples vibrant. The toner I use once a week is #maria nila Pearl Silver with nourishing masque with colour pigments that will quickly freshen your hair.
  5. When I’m done, I use a secret serum leave in spray, Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Crème 3.3 oz/ 100 mL and Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL to finish up and blow dry my hair.
  6. I can’t wait to try the new Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL after April 6.
  7. Love this combo because it works for my long to the waist, straight fine blonde, white, ash, purple hair.
Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing