Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Must Have May Hauls 2023

Please share your hauls for this month whether it be for yourself or for your lovely Mother/Mother figure. 

Happy Birthday to all the May babies and Happy Mother’s Day (May 14th) to all the Gorgeous and hardworking Mamas/Mamas to be!!!

Mother’s Day gift ideas 2023  

IMG_6666.jpeg

IMG_6664.jpeg

Re: Must Have May Hauls 2023

Thank you so much @AznAngelLiz !! It is very beautiful and the cute gifts as well! 

Poltergeist?? @Saradestin that movie has been flooding my mind lately!!! The polish is beautiful 

Yes, that made me laugh @lmaster 😂!!! I found it so funny! 

That colour looks really bold and sparkly @Saradestin! And glow in the dark? Sounds fun!

And I love how they went the extra mile with stickers and even candy! Hi-chew is so good!

@JoSometimes The polish itself is very pretty, a deep blue packed with sparkly particles. The extra treats really surprised me. I am going to write the owner to personally thank her. 

Oh wow! So cute! And lol about being out late! @Saradestin 

Thank you so much @sister13 !! I am anxious to try it and see how it looks! 

What darling extra touches @Saradestin ! Too fun. 

Yes @Sunnysmom ! I find these surprises so adorable! How cute! These little companies put so much effort in everything they do!

What great packaging of the order, @Saradestin! Those smaller companies can definitely deliver on those specialized touches. 

Oh yes they do @quspork ! 😃 I was so amazed when I opened the box! 🥰

That is very thoughtful and sweet of them to include all those personal touches @Saradestin. Glow in the dark polish sounds fun 👻  Is this your first of that kind? I didn't even know that was something you could buy,  it's so cool!

Yes, this is the first one I have of this kind @CynthieLu , I just couldn’t resist the curiosity 😅. My inner child came to life! 

Last beauties from the spring savings sale along with a few other items I've picked up since then. 🛍

Sephora, Beautylish, Nordstrom, Cos BarSephora, Beautylish, Nordstrom, Cos Bar

I've been out of town for work and haven't had a chance to try everything out. Bioderma is HG and a repeated repurchase - love this stuff! 💗 The red tube is from Clarins and said to waterproof mascara and brow products - looking forward to putting that to the test. I've only used the Guerlain foundation a couple of times and it's lovely - glides on and has good lasting power. I plan to reach for it, and everything else here, more in the next coming weeks. 

BIC-enabled haul 

SephoraSephora

I don't usually get a chance to poke my head into a local Sephora store when I'm on a work trip, but I did on my most recent one and picked up a couple of things - saw these sponges in one of @Buootiful's haul and I had forgotten to bring one on my trip so these were a no brainer (and even cuter in person). The UD liquid liner was on my list after seeing it in one of @AlexBT's monthly favorites - and now I can check it off my list. 

UPDATE: I've been testing the Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Easy Ergonomic Liquid Eyeliner Pen Zero for a couple of days now, in varying weather conditions, and to sum up my early thoughts - I'm a fan!!! 👍

UD Zero 1.jpg
UD Zero 2.jpg
Glides on easily, practically effortlessly. For the most part, it does not budge once set and has some good staying power. There was a warm day where I experienced the slightest smudging / transfer onto my lower lash line at about the 8 or 9 - hour mark, but that's not uncommon for me and my oily lids. Also, to note, it doesn't claim that it's smudge-proof, but smudge-resistant so from my experience, this lives up to its claims - well, I'm not sure about 24-hour wear time since I didn't have it on for that long. Definitely worth picking up. 

FYI @lmaster @sister13 @CynthieLu Sorry if I missed anyone who was also interested in the liner.

@itsfi I'm glad you're also a fan!!! I want to pick up some more colors (all of them, actually 😅)

🙏 Thank you for the feedback @itsfi I really appreciate hearing your thoughts on this liner.

@CynthieLu, the liner has been working out quite well. I'm interested in seeing how the other liners I've picked up will fare. If there are liquid eyeliners you find to be good, I'd love to know. On the hunt to find a good replacement for a discontinued HG liquid liner.

If I find one I'll defintley share thoughts @itsfi 

I have been on the fence with getting either the UD or DM one to branch away from my stampers but then I tested out Kaja's in store and it's not too shabby 🤗 its funny how much of a decision this is going be lol 😅

Kaja Wink Stamp Original Waterproof Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen Original - Ink Black 

@CynthieLu, I hear ya about it being a more deliberative decision. I feel like that’s been my MO of late. It’s not that I don’t want all the things. 😆 But I seem to take more time to think about a product. Not everything of course - there’d be less packages on my counter if that were true. 😝 Good luck on your hunt for a liquid eyeliner. 

@itsfi @sister13 I bought it yesterday from Ulta online,,, I just got the black, so we shall see, I'm so intrigued by the packaging design

Conversation Stats
Photos222
  • Viseart Editorial Brights - an old swatch photo of my full size palette. These swatches were done with a shader brush.
  • IMG_6664.jpeg
  • IMG_6666.jpeg
  • IMG_20230502_093525614.jpg
  • IMG_20230502_093825542_HDR.jpg
  • EA3D00DA-49D7-4A57-B8FF-7FA2E953BFA9.jpeg
  • How nice is Sassy Sauce’s Box?
  • E259D1E3-27F0-43AD-8473-3CE35EFF3E0B.jpeg
  • This packages cannot be cuter!
  • Look at these colors!
  • 5A91FA60-A33A-4CDB-B5A7-973C10A539D4.jpeg
  • IMG_6972.jpeg
  • IMG_4666.jpeg