Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Must Have May Hauls 2023

Please share your hauls for this month whether it be for yourself or for your lovely Mother/Mother figure. 

Happy Birthday to all the May babies and Happy Mother’s Day (May 14th) to all the Gorgeous and hardworking Mamas/Mamas to be!!!

Mother’s Day gift ideas 2023  

IMG_6666.jpeg

IMG_6664.jpeg

Re: Must Have May Hauls 2023

@CorgiMommy Thank you so much! She loves checking out any new packages. 📦

@Mellmars1185 Your sub box has excellent items in it! I hope they turn out to be faves for you 😀💚 They are kitty approved,  lol.😸

Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Moisture Leave-In Conditioner 5.75 oz / 170 mL lived in my beach bag last summer to use after a dip in the lake or pool, it's fantastic!

Are these all new to you? 

@CynthieLu That is good to know about the Briogeo. Thanks for sharing! These are all new to me. I am excited to try them all out. I am not sure when I will get to using them all. I definitely will be testing out the spf soon.

Cute picture of your cat @Mellmars1185. You received some great items in the sub box.

@Loretta55  Thank you! She is too funny.

Nice products, @Mellmars1185!

@curlychiquita Thank you! 😊

@Mellmars1185 love the cat!

She is so funny @greeneyedgirl107 . I am so happy she is back to her usual self, jumping in boxes. She has been under the weather recently.

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2932.jpeg

This is an interesting haul. The CeraVe renewing SA lotion was for me. I used it in the past to help with some rough patches on my skin and it worked really well!

The bath bomb is my kids’ choice. They are currently obsessed with them during bath time. They love watching them fizz and melt away. The bath bombs were in the same aisle as the nail polish. The lilac purple had this interesting prismatic effect and I couldn’t walk away from it. 

The candy was a last minute addition to make the minimum purchase for some bonus PC optimum points. I started a Shoppers thread here for the Canadians that wanna share their finds, hauls, sales, points offers Shoppers Run! Sales, secrets, and hauls! 

And then I picked up a Sinful Colours polish from Dollarama. I’ve always loved the colour “burple” (blue-purple). I saw this and took it home. 

And finally, the creamy orange was another that I saw. I don’t typically like orange but this one looked fun, so I went back for it. I don’t have any orange polish in my collection, so I picked up. Now I can do a full rainbow without needing to mix colours. 

Nice haul @JoSometimes! I love the polish shades!

Thank you @faeriegirl

@JoSometimes  That blurple nail polish is gorgeous. (Heh, my friends and I call that color "blurple.") Hope you and your kids enjoy everything! 

I appreciate you @WinglessOne! No one I know calls it burple!

Such a fun summer haul @JoSometimes ! Good to know about the CeraVe! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom! And hopefully you won’t have to reach for the lotion anytime soon but if you do, I hope it works well for you too!

Me too @JoSometimes but it’s great to have something at the ready if I do! 🥰

@JoSometimes ,

Your orange polish is appealing!  I would like it, too!

Thank you @tsavorite! I don’t normally go for orange because it either blends into my skin or it’s just too loud of a colour. This one is actually a nice shade. 🧡

@JoSometimes ,

I'm glad that you found such a friendly shade!  It really does look nice.

@JoSometimes. Glad to hear your Cerave recommend ation!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos222
  • Viseart Editorial Brights - an old swatch photo of my full size palette. These swatches were done with a shader brush.
  • IMG_6664.jpeg
  • IMG_6666.jpeg
  • IMG_20230502_093525614.jpg
  • IMG_20230502_093825542_HDR.jpg
  • EA3D00DA-49D7-4A57-B8FF-7FA2E953BFA9.jpeg
  • How nice is Sassy Sauce’s Box?
  • E259D1E3-27F0-43AD-8473-3CE35EFF3E0B.jpeg
  • This packages cannot be cuter!
  • Look at these colors!
  • 5A91FA60-A33A-4CDB-B5A7-973C10A539D4.jpeg
  • IMG_6972.jpeg
  • IMG_4666.jpeg