Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Nice!   Please let us know what you think of the Ciate!  @whitepolkydots 😊

thanks @Tamara76 Smiley Happy I will! My fingers are crossed for that green and plum..

OMG!  It is still in stock!  Consider me enabled!  (I have wanted it for a long time, too). @whitepolkydots

I hope you like it @Tamara76! As @pinyo mentioned below I couldn't get it to work either. Let me know how you like it when you get it! They are buttery soft on finger swatches but weren't great on my brushes and blended out pretty muddy. Definitely hope you can give me some tips!

I will let you know!  And if I can't make it work, it will pass down to my daughter - I got so frustrated  with the Taretist Pro palette (so muddy!  Ugh!), but she has created some gorgeous looks with it since I passed it on to her.  @Mcakes 😊

@Tamara76 yayy!! usually you're the one enabling me with your hauls Smiley Wink

I'm a little nervous about Mcakes and pinyo's experiences.. but I guess we'll see!

@whitepolkydots, that mirror is beautiful! Glad you were able to get it. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Not sure where to ask this question so I'm putting it here. Every time I try to upload a haul pic (either taking it right here or posting a pic already taken by my phone camera) it's ​always too big and no matter how many times I take it or try to split it into multiple pics it still shows up as too big to upload. Any idea how to go around this? I always check small size but it doesn't seem to make a difference! 

@ZSahar It's a pain, but I email the pic to myself and then resave it and then I can post.  I don't know how else to get them to post from my phone....

I'll try that @Tamara76 ! Thanks a lot

@ZSahar Get the PicsArt app. It's amazing, and it has a resize feature. It's my favourite photo editing app. 

surprised the mascara from cliniqye is that big. Its a sample! 

I bought the shiseido nourishing base mascara. Its always oos so im excited yo try what the fuss is about.

I agree about the Clinique mascara!  What a nice surprise!   Enjoy the Shiseido! ❤️   @Blackwhiskey

Wayne Goss Face Set *swoon* and Stila Liquid Shadow in Diamond Dust. Bioderma samples from beautylish 

Swoon is right @EDZ90 😱

*picks up jaw from the floor*

My Sigma mystery box + the so jaded set for my freebie. I have the palette already but everything else I'm happy with. 

I really had no intention of buying the Too Faced Natural Love palette. I already have the Lorac Unzipped palette and thought that was close enough. But I was flipping thru Instagram the morning it went on sale (dangerous) and took a good look at it and saw it had some nice colors I really don't already have. I only have one Too Faced palette in my whole collection - The Boudoir palette - and I just unexpectedly went for it. After the bad press from some of the recent TF releases I was a little nervous but this is really pretty. I used a few shades this morning and they stayed on my lids through my whole work day and looked beautiful. Anxious to try more!

And OF COURSE I managed to get a cat in the background! 

Thanks for sharing!  I was planning to pass on this one, but now I'm reconsidering....  @starsandbucks

P.S.  love the kitty! ❤️

@Tamara76 I really wanted to wait to take the pics in natural light but I was so anxious to use it this morning and it was still dark when I was getting ready that I couldn't hold off! My apologies that the pics aren't better with truer color. It's pretty close. It really is the prettiest collection of colors I've seen in ages. 

I keep going back and forth on this. I feel like maybe I don't have a lot of the pink toned shades in my collection, but how many Too Faced palettes does one gal really need? Followed up by how many palettes in general does one gal really need?!?

It does look really enticing though.

@starsandbucks I would love to hear your thoughts on the palette once you get to play with it more. I'm thinking of ordering it. 

@starsandbucks ditto, please! I keep flip flopping!

I'll use it tomorrow for getting ready and report back in. I didn't wear a stitch of makeup this weekend so no updates. Sorry Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Let me know how you like the palette!  I've held off on pulling the trigger because of how disappointed I've been with recent TF launches but the neutral eyes palettes is a staple in my collection.  

Hahaha I love the cat in the background! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke
870 Replies