cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I just received my  Unicorn Essence, too! *Fingers Crossed* that it works out!

I've been remiss of late posting to this thread but these were just too exciting not to share. The Ciate and Becca Amethyst highlighters while awesome pale in comparison to what was brought to me at work today. THE Ladurée blush set. I have the best clients ever. I had told his wife and him how much I'd always wanted it while we were chatting and how it's not in the US, so on his recent trip to Japan he stopped in some major shopping zone, starts with a G I think? And picked it up for me. He even hand carried it the whole way!!! I fiiiiinally got it!! I'm over the moon! It smells heavenly in my opinion, a very strong real rose scent. And of course I tried it as soon as I got home.  It's quite literally the perfect rosy flush. My husband was duly impressed of course. So YAY!! It is just glorious. I also ordered the Tarte Make Believe in Yourself eye palette today. But this takes the cake....or macaron? 😂

IMG_2222.JPG

@Mochapj I gooooot it!!!!

OMG!!!!!  That is the best gift ever!!!!  What a sweet and generous client!  Enjoy!  @liv545

What a gorgeous and generous haul! It's so aesthetically pleasing Heart

Your client must really appreciate you, and it touches my heart to know kindness still exists nowadays. Of course, everyone on BT is nice 😉

That is so sweet of them. And equally as gorgeous! 

@liv545

Wow @liv545 that's a very nice client you have!

I'd make sure to get him/them something extra special for Christmas this year 😉

@Mochapj luckily I can gift them hours any time I'm off work. I feel like that's in order here. I tattoo them both. They've become good friends. I chickened out on all the avenues of purchasing Laduree because it's just so expensive and I was telling Ann during an appt. She loves makeup too. When her husband was in he was talking about going to Japan and I was all blah blah I'd go nuts to get over there and get some blush. Which to other people is I guess a rather bizarre thought process. But they're just the kindest people. 

Oh my gosh that was so very thoughtful of them!!  You must be really appreciated!!!!  

Image result for jaw drop wow

WWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ Lucky you!

@Samtian I knoooow!! I actually teared up. Like I was blubbering. I'm still kinda shocked they'd go to such trouble on my account.

So I am an AVID beauty shopper, and I have severe hauleuphorianism. This is actually the first haul I'm posting on the Sephora thread, and I hope you guys like it! Any questions will be gladly answered! IMG_2359.jpg

Spoiler
Sephora Haul Spoiler: Rewards
1. Ole Henrikson Counter balance Oil Control Hydrator
2.Hourglass Veil Primer 
3.Becca First Light Primer
4.Maison Margiela Replica Perfume Sample
5.Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara
6.Smashbox Lid Primer in Light
7.Benefit The Professional primer sample
8.Sunday Riley Good Genese

Bought:
1. Farsali Unicorn Essence
2. Amika "The Dream Team" Dry Shampoo and Conditioner

IMG_2361.jpg

Spoiler
This is some of my boxes, and my Coloured Rain Order!
My Sephora Play Box (bottom left) contained:
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
2.Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
3.Verb Ghost Oil for Hair (great stuff!)
4.Josie Maran Surreal Skin Finishing Balm
5.Glamglow Mega Illumination Mouisturizer

Coloured Rain Order
1. Coloured Rain empty magnetized Palette
2.11 magnetized eyeshadows for the palette

The other is my allure box which I haven't even dived in to.IMG_2370.jpg
Spoiler
Last thing (for now!) My Violet Voss Order.
1. Violet Voss Ride or Die Eyeshadow Palette...this thing have literally 42 shades in it, and it the biggest palette I've ever seen!
2. 3D Faux Mink Lash Trio
3. Eye Lash Cases in Mint and Pink

Whew, I know that was long but been waiting a long time to speak up! Hope you gals and guys love my hauls and sub boxes :))

@StyledbyJLee  Thank you for sharing your haul with us!  I love all of it! 

The monthly hauls thread is usually my favorite thread - I love to see what everyone posts! ❤️

What a great haul @StyledbyJLee! I haven't tried most of those brands but have been interested in them. How do you like the Violet Voss shadows?

thanks so much @Mcakes I appreciate that! I have just swatched the palette. Very pigmented and beautiful color range! Btw, I am referring to the Ride or Die one for anyone who didnt read above. I will see if I can get a pic posted to show you guys :)) Hoping it was worth the high price tag!

Good swatches are very promising! I hope you feel you got your money's worth too Heart

Glad you decided to post your hauls @StyledbyJLee. Looks like you got some great items.

Thanks @virgo87 :)) BTW, I'm a "Virgo85"

@StyledbyJLeeThat is awesome. Glad to meet a fellow Virgo 🙂

D6B962F2-E902-4714-BDCF-875112302ABB.jpg

Thanks to @flyte for helping me decide on getting this glow kit. NO REGRETS! It is absolutely stunning. 

46721086-8CDB-4230-99D5-D3A9584B7BF4.jpg

VIBDEFEND promo. Can't wait to try out the eye masks. 🙂

@myumew, I'm in love with that glow kit so I hope you love it when you get a chance to use it! (: 

I've been using it dry, but I've heard that if you spray your brush with something like MUFE's Mist + Fix (or spray of your chase) then use the highlighter and apply it also looks beautiful! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Beautiful haul! I hope you love your ABH x NG as much as I love mine! @myumew

870 Replies
testing