Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

What a haul!  How have you been liking the Glamglow mist?  

My CultBeauty came today. I was planning to put another order, but goodie bags were already gone.

And my small Sephora purchase (FAB and Marvis).

Also some things from Marshalls (Algenist kit was 24.99$ and Laura Geller 3$, cause other part of kit was stolen).

My Space NK order is on its way. Seems, like my low-buy isn`t working Smiley Happy

Awesome haul!  @Sansara

Thank you @Tamara76! Hope I`m done with hauls in March Smiley Happy

I took advantage of the Anthropology 20% off sale and picked up a few skin care goodies.  Also, my local Ulta started carrying some ABH singles in store, w/ the 5x pts multiplier it was definitely worth it!

(Penny Metal, China Rose, Sangria, Electro, Dusty Rose, Blazing, Sienna, Red Earth)

Ohhhhhh!  Those ABH singles are beautiful!   Now I really want to start a collection.  😊  @MiaM7

The quality is truly fantastic! I am looking to add a few MUG to my collection

@MiaM7 Those shadow singles are soo pretty!

I finally bought the Vanity Girl Hollywood Infinity Mirror. Please excuse the background mess. I am in the process of rearranging my beauty room set up and will be moving things around.

@HookedOnBeauty2 It's beautiful! I love the Infinity model so much. I have the Starlet mirror, which is the wider mirror and I really, really wish I had gone for the taller, skinnier one! (this was a few years ago so the Infinity didn't exist but the "Broadway" version is what I should have bought). I love mine but it takes up too much space. Yours is perfect and your makeup room is gorgeous. Have fun with it! 

I actually has my eye on the white Broadway mirror for the longest time. I was waiting until I had my room set up the way I wanted it but one day there was an unbelievable sale on the infinity mirror and I caved in and changed my mind.

@HookedOnBeauty2 I love it!!!  Your beauty room is gorgeous, too! 💗

A small haul from Sephora and Ulta with some perks and promos

@HookedOnBeauty2, I'd love to know what you think of the Hoola contour stick! I got to swatch it the other day in training but didn't get to try it on myself. I love that it'd be a very quick way to get my contour done! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT I used it once so far and it was definitely an easy and quick application. The color was great as well. 

I love the Sonic x Glamglow!  😻

Highlighted

I guess my goal is to glow. I've sampled the rms beauty living luminizer and am extremely impressed. I can't wait to play with the rest! 

Everything in this photo is stunning! Smiley Very Happy 

This photo is aesthetically pleasing!! Love the color family and great products.

Love my rms! I always reach for it on days I work since it's such a gorgeous glow. 

Enjoy your pretties! 

@Llgc Agreed! It really is a nice glow. I find it subtle and completely user friendly. Curious about the Magic Luminizer!

@bem564 if you ever want to kick it up a notch, sometimes I put on a bit of the rms and then dust a bit of another powder highlighter over-top for some extra POW. 

If I had my way I think I'd buy all the rms highlighters 😂

@Llgc I will try that! I could use some extra POW for sure! hahaha!

Beautiful! You will definitely be glowing! ❤️  @bem564

@Tamara76 I like the sound of that! 

14 Replies