cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

@HookedOnBeauty2 I love it!!!  Your beauty room is gorgeous, too! ๐Ÿ’—

@HookedOnBeauty2 It's beautiful! I love the Infinity model so much. I have the Starlet mirror, which is the wider mirror and I really, really wish I had gone for the taller, skinnier one! (this was a few years ago so the Infinity didn't exist but the "Broadway" version is what I should have bought). I love mine but it takes up too much space. Yours is perfect and your makeup room is gorgeous. Have fun with it! 

I actually has my eye on the white Broadway mirror for the longest time. I was waiting until I had my room set up the way I wanted it but one day there was an unbelievable sale on the infinity mirror and I caved in and changed my mind.

I took advantage of the Anthropology 20% off sale and picked up a few skin care goodies.  Also, my local Ulta started carrying some ABH singles in store, w/ the 5x pts multiplier it was definitely worth it!

Photo Mar 18, 5 14 09 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 18, 5 23 35 PM.jpg

(Penny Metal, China Rose, Sangria, Electro, Dusty Rose, Blazing, Sienna, Red Earth)

@MiaM7 Those shadow singles are soo pretty!

Ohhhhhh!  Those ABH singles are beautiful!   Now I really want to start a collection.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @MiaM7

The quality is truly fantastic! I am looking to add a few MUG to my collection

My CultBeauty came today. I was planning to put another order, but goodie bags were already gone.

And my small Sephora purchase (FAB and Marvis).

Also some things from Marshalls (Algenist kit was 24.99$ and Laura Geller 3$, cause other part of kit was stolen).

My Space NK order is on its way. Seems, like my low-buy isn`t working ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_20170318_174509193.jpg

IMG_20170318_174215655.jpg

Awesome haul!  @Sansara

Thank you @Tamara76! Hope I`m done with hauls in March ๐Ÿ™‚

I finally used up a gift card I got from my fiancรฉ for Valentine's Day

IMG_3217.JPG

What a haul!  How have you been liking the Glamglow mist?  

@StyleLynn Ooh look at all that pink! Love it! Let me know how that GlamGlow spray works! I have it on my wish list for the April sale ๐Ÿ™‚

@StyleLynn This is a fabulous haul!  I hope you love your ABH x NG palette as much as I love mine! โค๏ธ

Gorgeous haul @StyleLynn! I've been holding out on that Bon Bon palette for so long lol. Waiting to see if I miraculously get it with my Too Faced chart reward but in the most likely chance that I don't I'm using my gift card in it too ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks @Mcakes! Fingers crossed it comes with your chart, congrats on getting that reward, it looked like a really good one ๐Ÿ™‚

@StyleLynn such great picks! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the GG spray!

Thanks @StephaniLynn. I finally caved and picked up Bon Bons to complete my Chocolate Bar collection, as for the GlamGlow so far I haven't really noticed much of a difference but the packaging is beautiful and I can see it being really refreshing in the warmer months.

@StyleLynn Bon Bon is the only one I'm missing from my collection. I'm thinking of getting it with my Ulta points for my bday.

Maybe I'll pick up the spray during the spring sale.

Ulta, Makeup Geek, and more Sephoraโ˜บ

IMG_2584.JPG

More eyeshadows!  You are on a roll!  And I am amazed you are still finding beautiful Formula X colors! ๐Ÿ˜Š   @StephaniLynn

1 Reply
testing