cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Photo Mar 11, 10 15 29 AM.jpg

So much for a low-buy lol

Love the way you laid your haul out @MiaM7! What shades did you get?

Thank you!

I picked up the 100 pts perks:

โ€ข Bite Beauty Matte Crรจme Lip Crayon in Pastille

โ€ข Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crรจme in Slow Burn

They swatch beautifully, very wearable everyday colors!

@MiaM7, I have slow burn from the nudes set and I love it! It really is a great every day color. (:

XOXO,
Marieke

I really wanna try that color in their liquid lip creme formula!

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

I received a few boxes from Sephora, my Barney's order, and one from CoverFX. Pretty excited to finally try out this bizarre metal foundation wand. 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Oh, my heart.  I really hope your little one doesn't grow into tooo much of a beauty lover, gifts would be expensive while helping your own addiction.  

I saw anti-snap in your first picture.. That's been my HG protein treatment for my hair for so long.  It's really helped!

Have you played with the new Stila shadows yet?  They look so pretty!

I've been meaning to post my February/Early March hauls! That little hand is my almost (in 10 days) 2-year-old baby girl who already loves Mommy's makeup! Bought her a mini vanity and fake makeup so she can "do" her's while mommy does her own. Hopefully she won't notice the difference between. 

-Side note, I split the pictures up into sections such as eyes, body care, lips, etc.! Also, the eyes palette with the magnetic pans is my new Tarte magnetic palette, it's huge and I already want tons more. Forgot to include my beauty blenders as my daughter had different plans for those this morning, haha.

@writtenonpaiges, I've really been liking the new ABH Glow Kit. It is pretty glittery but I found that when I apply it to my skin it doesn't look as glittery. I believe it is supposed to be a slightly different finish than other kits. I actually liked it so much I went ahead and bought sun dipped! 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love the RT brushes! So affordable and apple very well.

Aww you have a budding beauty lover on your hands! Too cute @writtenonpaiges ๐Ÿ˜„ Great haul!

@writtenonpaiges This is an awesome haul!  And it is so cute that your daughter is also into makeup! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Have you tried the Stila mermaid shadows yet?

Also where did you find those Revolution Highlighters?  Are they from Makeup Revolution at Ulta?

My local mall doesn't have a MAC yet (it's opening soon!), so when I went out with my friends at the Eaton Centre, I had to take advantage of the convenience.

This will be my first MAC lipstick. And I have so many dupes already, but I'm in love Heart

03-Haul-2.jpg

Spoiler
MAC Velvet Teddy
MAC Boldly Bare
Becca Prismatic Amethyst
Sephora Pro Brow Brush #20
Sephora Cream Lip Stain 40 Pink Tea  

Beautiful haul!  Velvet Teddy is a beautiful shade - I hope you enjoy it!  And I am sure you'll love your Amethyst - so gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@Melissa136

@Tamara76 I can't wait to wear Amethyst. It wasn't too purple when I swatched it on my hand. I'm so intrigued with how it will look on my face. It's so finely milled, now I remember why Becca has my favourite highlighter formula Heart

Congrats on your first MAC lipstick! It won't be the last. They are addicting. ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm already planning what colours I must try next. I'm tempted by Ruby Woo, but its dryness scares me...

I had a rough morning, so my son accompanied me to Sephora at lunch time - my first shopping expedition in 5 weeks!

IMG_0577.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  NARS Banc de Sable Highlighter Palette
2.  Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter in You Light Up My Life
3.  Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil - I meant to get Goof Proof, but this pencil doesn't seem too bad!

GWP:
1.  2x Rouge Selfie Lights - 1 for me and 1 for my daughter - they had a huge box of them at my store.  I am not super impressed with the span of the light, but was very curious and want to take advantage of any Rouge gifts.

I had good natural light in the photo above, but I used the light facing outward and I think it helped.

A Sephora.com order also arrived:

IMG_0578.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter in Ray of Light

GWP:
1.  Becca peomo
2.  SR Good Genes 100 pt perk
3.  Bite 100 pt perk
4.  Marc Jacobs 100 pt perk
5. Sephora Samples
6.  Bloomingdales MAC DS - I hate how they always ship samples separately, but at leaset these arrived in an envelope and not a giant box - lol

I also took this pic using the Rouge light, but it was pretty dark and stormy out - you can see how small the light span is.

I'm so happy to hear that your day ended better than it started โค ! You deserve nothing but good days ๐Ÿ˜„

Enjoy all the glowy goodness!

Awwwww!  Thanks!  @Mcakes ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

testing