Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Thank you!  @Samtian ðŸ’—💗💗

Beautiful haul @Tamara76! ❤

Awww!  Thanks!  @angel7594 ðŸ’—

aw what a great haul! did Beautylish have a GWP? I recently ordered from them (to Canada) and wasnt aware of any GWP options..

@Smeegle  No - The Bioderma was a total surprise to me! ❤️

so many goodies @tamara76! i am really interested to hear your review of halo, and how you use it!

i love the feline fancy. i was hesitant to purchase it, but i'm so glad i did!

@unfungirl  Thanks! I am also happy with Feline Fancy! ❤️

I mixed halo into my foundation this morning (2 drops) and it made my skin pretty glowy!  I then layered a tiny bit on the top of my cheekbones, after my blush, but then I think I blended it too much so it didn't show up too well. Smiley Sad

I am not used to using liquid highlighters as highlighters - I always just mix them into my foundation, so I need to perfect my technique.  

Any tips are welcome!  ðŸ˜Š

ohhh that's how i thought of using it too! i either use them mixed with foundation, or dab on with a stipple brush. i'm not too savvy either!

i'd love to see a photo of how it looks mixed with foundation if you feel like posting one sometime @Tamara76 Smiley Happy

I'll see what I can do!  Smiley Happy

upload_6902185627651096247.jpg

I usually like waiting until middle or end of the month to do a group haul picture, but I just got this in the mail and it is too pretty not to post! Ignore the swatch marks in the pan, I was swatching with a brush out of excitement before taking the picture ^_^;

It's so pretty! I love how it combines both pinks and golds and the white color is something I don't have in my collection. Not an ice white like becca pearl and not blue like Kat von D's Sapphyre. A nice in between with awesome sparkle. 

I agree with your assessment!  I can't stop playing with my palette, either! 😊  @flyte

@Tamara76 i like all the colors so much i am almost considering a backup haha T_T well wallet isn't laughing. all my other highlighters are going to languish sadly inside my vanity now.

@flyte  I agree that this palette is super versatile.  I have totally binged on highlighters lately so I need to set up a regular rotation so they all get some love! ❤️

@Tamara76 you and me both! i think it's time to make a list and then kind of internally cry at how many are on the list xD

i hear you on binging on highlighters! i'm eyeing the NARS one too Smiley Sad

Just received my Space NK order (slow as molasses shipping, but hey, you take the good, you take the bad), and I am so relieved to see that all the samples were sent! Also, happy to report that the Goldfaden detox mask is 0.125 oz sample. 

image.jpeg

This is a lovely haul!  @LCResz  🌹🌹🌹

What is the lipstick queen?

It's Belle Époque lip balm in Belle Wine. Great formula, thick but not sticky, and very subtle color payoff. I still love my Tatcha lip balm more because that one is super hydrating, but this one is will probably get more usage since I love the color and my lips aren't as dry in the spring/summer. 

Thanks! I didn't know they made lip balm. I kinda just want the box Smiley Very Happy

IMG_2326[1].JPG

3 bite glosses and Tom Ford shade and illuminate lips in Impulse.

Those bite lippies are mesmerizing! 

4 Replies