cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

@flyte  I agree that this palette is super versatile.  I have totally binged on highlighters lately so I need to set up a regular rotation so they all get some love! ❤️

@Tamara76 you and me both! i think it's time to make a list and then kind of internally cry at how many are on the list xD

i hear you on binging on highlighters! i'm eyeing the NARS one too 😞

A few orders came in this afternoon, including my first ever Tom Ford quad! ❤️❤️❤️

Neiman Marcus:

IMG_0385.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Tom Ford Quad in Honeymoon - OMG!  Y'all were all right!  This was definitely worth waiting for!

I ordered this on 1/20/17 from NM (had a gift card), but it was on backorder.

Fast forward to the Beauty Event in early February - This was still on backorder, so I placed a new order to qualify for the gift bag (and cancelled the first one) and now it is finally here!!!

First impression:. So worth it!  I totally believe the hype!  These colors are glorious, pigmentation is second to none and the formula is so buttery and blendable!!!  I'm in love!

Sephora:

IMG_0386.JPG

Spoiler
1. ABH x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
2.  Cover FX Custom Enhancer in Halo

O.M.G.!!!   I love everything about both of these!  I have been playning with these so much that I have no more room on my face to try any more highlighter.  I would probably glow in the dark right now because I am so lit - LOL!  

Beautylish:

IMG_0383.JPG

Spoiler
I forgot how cute their packaging is! ❤️

IMG_0384.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Sugarpill Feline Fancy (Feline Fancy Eyeshadow Palette and Strange Love Liquid Lipstick):  I'm not gonna lie - I totally bought this for the packaging.  But, the shadows are so pretty!  And I love the lipstick, too!  This was a win!

2.  Makeup Atelier T15 Honey Brown Palette:. I got the Amazon Palette in my Lucky Bag, but traded it since I didn't think the colors would work on me.  However, I still really wanted to try this brand.  I LOVE these colors and the formula seems great.

My eyelids are so heavy right now from trying on all these eyeshadows on top of each other!!!  I was too excited to remove the previous shadow before trying on the next one!

3.  Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Glass Souls - So beautiful and glittery!

GWP:

IMG_0387.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Neimans GWP Magenta Tote and Samples
2.  Neimans February Beauty Cue 2x Creed fragrance sample vials
3.  2x Beautylish Bioderma samples in a cute little pouch
4.  Sephora samples - only 3, not the 5 I selected
5.  Half of the Sephora EyePick2 promo - Lancome concealer, but no eye cream :(. (Called the Rouge line and they gave me 100 pts)

Overall, March is off to an awesome start!!!

so many goodies @tamara76! i am really interested to hear your review of halo, and how you use it!

i love the feline fancy. i was hesitant to purchase it, but i'm so glad i did!

@unfungirl  Thanks! I am also happy with Feline Fancy! ❤️

I mixed halo into my foundation this morning (2 drops) and it made my skin pretty glowy!  I then layered a tiny bit on the top of my cheekbones, after my blush, but then I think I blended it too much so it didn't show up too well. 😞

I am not used to using liquid highlighters as highlighters - I always just mix them into my foundation, so I need to perfect my technique.  

Any tips are welcome!  😊

ohhh that's how i thought of using it too! i either use them mixed with foundation, or dab on with a stipple brush. i'm not too savvy either!

i'd love to see a photo of how it looks mixed with foundation if you feel like posting one sometime @Tamara76 🙂

I'll see what I can do!  🙂

aw what a great haul! did Beautylish have a GWP? I recently ordered from them (to Canada) and wasnt aware of any GWP options..

@Smeegle  No - The Bioderma was a total surprise to me! ❤️

Beautiful haul @Tamara76! ❤

Awww!  Thanks!  @angel7594 💗

Beautiful! I'm glad you decided to wait, it's a beauty!!

Thank you!  @Samtian 💗💗💗

So many pretties @Tamara76!

Thanks!  @CC3616 💗

Oh boy!  I love your hauls!  I picked up that kitten palette and lippy as well.  Couldn't resist the kitty!  It was my first Sugarpill purchase ever so I hope it's good!  

Thanks!  @heartsmyface 💕  

I have Trinket and a few loose shadows from Sugarpill and I really like them!   The lippie in this set is beautiful and I love the pink shadow so much!  Haven't tried a full look yet, though - I'm a little intimidated by the red shadow.

Oh my gosh - #haulgoals.  That palette is SO GORGEOUS!  I am dying to see you do a look with the Tom Ford palette and the cover fx.  (okay, maybe separate looks, but still). 😉 

ETA: Would it be too silly to use my actual upcoming honeymoon as justification to buy the TF palette?  How perfect would it be to use it on the honeymoon though?  (I think my fiancee is used to this ridiculous thought process - he probably wouldn't even be surprised).  😄

@Milou07 Thank you!  😘

Of course!  A real honeymoon is an excellent excuse to buy the Honeymoon palette!  

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding btw!  How exciting! ❤️❤️❤️

Holy cow! What an AWESOME haul. Please let us know how that TF Honeymoon palette performs!

Thanks!  @gonerogue  So far, the formula seems amazing! I aim to try a full on look tomorrow.  ❤️

1 Reply
testing