Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Monumental March Hauls 2021

Spring is around the corner and hopefully the weather will get better for everyone. Please share your hauls for this month.

Also, Happy Birthday to all the March babies as well as Happy International Women’s Day! (March 8th). 

601FD11C-5277-4DBA-8178-236E36884C77.jpeg

3B413F8B-E249-45FD-BFBA-98262E5829CB.jpeg

Re: Monumental March Hauls 2021

Thanks @danielledanielle! I love the big palettes, but it's great to have more of variety to choose from for travel 😃

Nice haul @Shosh85!

Thank you @Loretta55! 😊

Great swatches and a fun haul, @Shosh85!

Thanks so much @CookieGirl1! 😃

Love everything here @Shosh85 !  Those shadows are gorgeous!  Does the doughnut lip gloss smell like a doughnut?  How do you feel about the Dr. Jart cleanser?  I'll be needing a new one in time for the April sale and was eyeing this one. 

@missjeanie  I'm not sure what to expect with something that's supposed to be donut scented, but it does have a light sugary/sweet kind of scent, that does kinda remind me of a donut 🍩 😋

I should be trying out the cleanser soon, so I'll be sure to come back here and give you an update when I do! 😃

@missjeanie @itsfi  Well, so far I'm really liking the cleanser! I feel like it gives a good clean without being stripping - my face did feel dry afterward (but all cleansers, even hydrating ones leave my skin dry - actually just splashing water on my face makes it feel dry... its just my face 😆)  It's lathers/bubbles up nice, but not overly so. It basically has no scent. What I can smell is sort of hard to explain - maybe sort of herbal-earthy? ...but its not at all off-putting and I can really only smell it when I stick my nose right up to it. I would have to say it's probably my favorite foaming cleanser I've tried so far.... but I'll be trying out others after I'm done with this to compare and hopefully find a HG. 

Ahhh, thank you @Shosh85. Another cleanser to try!! 😂 It's on my list for the sale, even though, ummm... cleansers are one of the healthiest categories of skincare products in my collection, after sheet masks, of course. Hahaha! I may have asked you this before (and if so, I'm sorry for asking again, have you tried Neogen's green tea foaming cleanser?)

@itsfi  I haven't tried that Neogen cleanser, have you? I am attracted by all things green tea though. 😃 I just ordered Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser 6.4 oz/ 190 mL to try out next. @missjeanie 

@Shosh85, the Neogen green tea foaming cleanser was a repeated repurchase for me for a while. I still have a bottle and really like it. I took a break from it to try other 2nd cleansers, including jelly cleansers. I didn't find the Neogen drying. There are a few other Kbeauty foaming cleansers I'm interested in trying, including that Dr. Jart Cicapair one. @missjeanie 

@itsfi The Dr. Jart is high up on my list.  I just feel like all the Dr. Jart Ceramidin and most of the Cicapair products just work so well.  Not a ton of fuss to them... but good efficacy. 

Thank you @Shosh85 !  I've been looking at a few of late, to do exactly what you say... I know of several I really like, but I'm still looking to find the best of the best.  Sounds like this one is worth a good go!

Ohhhhh you picked up some beautiful products!! Love all the swatches!! @Shosh85 enjoy your beauties!!!

@lmaster  Thank you so much! Glamlite has got some super fun products! 😃

@Shosh85  Fun, fun, fun!  Thanks for including Fenty swatches!  I see another one I "need." 🙂

@Ispend2much6  The Snap Shadows are super fun! The matte shades aren't the best, but I love all the shimmers! 😃

@Shosh85, this haul!! 😍😍😍 And, I'll take one of those...and those... and that one... and this one... Oh my goodness, so many great picks!!! 💖 The packaging on the Glamlite donut treats are making me hungry. 😋

Yaaay! We're moisturizer twinsies - I restocked on the LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL  as part of my first post-no buy haul. Hope it works well for you

Okay, no way to say it other than this... I must know what you think of that Dr. Jart cleanser (well, after you get a chance to use it, that is). I put it in my cart this morning and have been telling myself that I really can wait until the spring sale to pick up yet another cleanser. lol. 

Awesome swatches!! 😍 Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette is a favorite of mine and that mini looks so good too!

@itsfi  Everything I've seen from Glamlite gives me a huge sweet tooth! I pretty much just want to buy everything from my their site 😍

I haven't tried the Laneige Cream yet, but I do think it smells great! 

I haven't tried the Jart Cleanser yet, but I will be soon so I'll let you know! I like using foaming cleansers at night/to help remove makeup better, but a lot of them feel stripping - so I'm hoping this gives a good clean without stripping. 🤞

I love both of the Glam palettes! The mini is perfect for travel though and the metallic shades especially are so pretty! 

@Shosh85, the Cicapair line from Dr Jart is a good one so when I saw the cleanser, my eyes lit up. 😃 Do you use foaming cleansers as a first cleanse? Or a second? 

@itsfi  I use foaming cleansers as a second cleanse. I usually use Bioderma first, or sometimes an oil cleanser to remove my makeup, then follow that with a foaming cleanser. I'm no expert, so I'm not sure if that's the right order, but it feels right, so... 🤷🏻

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos290
  • 3B413F8B-E249-45FD-BFBA-98262E5829CB.jpeg
  • 601FD11C-5277-4DBA-8178-236E36884C77.jpeg
  • The Hello Kitty is about 11 inches so you can see how small the Melt Petite stack and PMG glosses are
  • Got this cute mug from ShopDisney
  • Got another makeup/skincare fridge even though I don’t need another
  • PMG direct: the lipsticks and lip balms were 70% off and the Lust lipgloss was about 60% off ! If anyone wants to see swatches, let me know!
  • 302CD358-3402-4D8D-B143-788FD06A4FDD.jpeg
  • 92CC2BB3-E7F2-48A7-89E1-71F158161882.jpeg
  • F60BB7DA-3902-495B-BE2B-61A48E8B57F3.jpeg
  • BE60A3CE-7BD4-4E38-B169-1B3FAE7098C9.jpeg
  • Melt red minis
  • Ilia Arabian Knights conditioner
  • EL rose blush, Dior Opera
  • Em rose blush, ruby gloss
  • 69615FC4-0AF5-4F7C-A04E-7DAD223352D8.jpeg
testing