Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Monumental March Hauls 2021

Spring is around the corner and hopefully the weather will get better for everyone. Please share your hauls for this month.

Also, Happy Birthday to all the March babies as well as Happy International Women’s Day! (March 8th). 

601FD11C-5277-4DBA-8178-236E36884C77.jpeg

3B413F8B-E249-45FD-BFBA-98262E5829CB.jpeg

Re: Monumental March Hauls 2021

That’s right @Shosh85. When I read that you used the foaming cleanser to help with removing makeup, I didn’t know if it was a first or second cleanse for you. If I am wearing more than concealer, my nighttime cleaning routine is Bioderma, then cleansing oil then second cleanse, which is usually a foaming or jelly cleanser, depending on what’s going on with my skin. 

Amazing hauls, @Shosh85!! Zomg that highlight!! Thank you for the swatches!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

Thanks @haleyvvvv! the highlighter really is pretty 😍 The marketing/design team for this brand is genius! 😃

This haul was definitely a long overdue self-care haul broken up into two orders.  I had my eye on the Dry Bar dryer brush for some time and having the 15% off code was the push I needed. I typically love the Sephora Favorite kits. It's a great way to try different products without the commitment. I've been having such a hard time with mascara lately. The few that I've been using have been smudging even with my LM setting powder under it. Hopefully I'll have some luck with one if them in this kit.  The Benetint is a throwback that I've purchased a few times. I don't have much time to get ready with a young toddler so anything multipurpose has my attention. To be honest, I was most excited for the Clean Beauty sample bag. I couldn't figure out which color I wanted in the Tower 28 Lip Cream Blush so now a few to play with 😊.  Not pictured are Shisedo cotton puffs and CT 100 point reward which is the size of my pinkie. Her products are usually a hit with me so I'm glad I was able to pick it up.

A1D8F5BF-3E03-4E41-96B6-DEB16B4E1397_4_5005_c.jpeg

Lovely haul, @mishanyc !  It's great to see that you fulfilled your long-term wish for the DryBar Dryer Brush! 😊

I know what you mean about being uncertain which Tower 28 shade to buy!

@mishanyc love your haul!!

@lmaster Thanks. I've been enjoying what I've used so far. I was on the fence about splurging on the dryer brush but after using it I feel great.  It was worth every penny 😊.  

Great haul, @mishanyc!! Thank you for the info on the CT reward, I was curious about the size. I've been eying that Clean Makeup Bag, just to see which Tower 28 shade I wanted as well 😅. Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv I tried Magic Hour so far and really like. It's not as emollient as I thought it was going to be which is definitely a good thing for me.  

Great haul, @mishanyc! I love the Sephora sets, too.

@curlychiquita Don't know if you saw this set today but it's a new one 😊. Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Set 

@mishanycthis looks like a good one! I've been waiting to try that sunscreen.

@curlychiquita Thanks!  I always find myself checking out the Sephora Favorites page first for new sets to find. I'd love to see a Favorites Cream Set. A few blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers, etc. in deluxe sizes would be something different. Especially since cream products don't last forever. Here's to hoping 😊

That is a great self care haul @mishanyc. Enjoy the days of your young child! They grow up so fast!

@Loretta55 Thank you!  When she was first born I heard of a saying:  The days are long but the years are short. I'm quickly finding out this is true. 

Yay for self care hauls @mishanyc😍 It's so great that you'll be able to sample some products you had your eye on before deciding if you want to commit to a full size. Enjoy your new treats! 

@itsfi Thank you! Yes, deluxe samples are so helpful when you can't make it into the store. I'm very happy with the Tower 28 blush and the Tarte lip mask so far 😊

@mishanyc, the Tarte lip mask is great!!! It's the strawberry version, right? I picked up a DS sometime last year and love it! 💖 The DS looks on the small side but there is so much product in there! 

@itsfi Yes it's the strawberry one. It's moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy. They have a deluxe set with a few shades I'm debating on picking up during the sale but I need to go through my collection first. 

@mishanyc, I picked up a couple of those sets to gift a few months ago and they were a hit. One was given as a full set and then with the other one, I broke apart the different "flavors" and made mini gift bags. They'd make a great gift to yourself or to others. 😉

@mishanyc  Great choices! I hope you like the dry at brush! I got the amika one before Christmas and I’m just getting the hang of it now! The tower 28 blush are awesome! I have magic hour and love it. Enjoy your new goodies 

Conversation Stats
Photos290
  • 3B413F8B-E249-45FD-BFBA-98262E5829CB.jpeg
  • 601FD11C-5277-4DBA-8178-236E36884C77.jpeg
  • The Hello Kitty is about 11 inches so you can see how small the Melt Petite stack and PMG glosses are
  • Got this cute mug from ShopDisney
  • Got another makeup/skincare fridge even though I don’t need another
  • PMG direct: the lipsticks and lip balms were 70% off and the Lust lipgloss was about 60% off ! If anyone wants to see swatches, let me know!
  • 302CD358-3402-4D8D-B143-788FD06A4FDD.jpeg
  • 92CC2BB3-E7F2-48A7-89E1-71F158161882.jpeg
  • F60BB7DA-3902-495B-BE2B-61A48E8B57F3.jpeg
  • BE60A3CE-7BD4-4E38-B169-1B3FAE7098C9.jpeg
  • Melt red minis
  • Ilia Arabian Knights conditioner
  • EL rose blush, Dior Opera
  • Em rose blush, ruby gloss
  • 69615FC4-0AF5-4F7C-A04E-7DAD223352D8.jpeg
testing