Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Moisturizer for all skin types and ages??

Hi everyone! Anyone know of a really good moisturizer for all skin types and ages? Planning to stock up for freelance work as this is a good opportunity since it’s during the sale! Thank you!

RE: Moisturizer for all skin types and ages??

I agree with the previous comments about Youth to the People. So good.

I’m obsessed with Sunday Riley’s Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream! Living in Florida, I was looking for a product that was virtually weightless but still moisturizing. I can’t leave home without this now.

I absolutely love Youth To The People, Superfood hyaluronic acid moisturizer. I went in to Sephora on my anniversary to pick up some foundation and the girl did a mini makeover and used it and my skin is the worst when it comes to sensitivity and it soaked it up and loved it. another benefit is that it's all natural! Good luck!

love all the Youth to the People line and PTR Water Drench

Clinique is good, Tatcha Water Cream, Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Prefecting Moisturizer, there is also one by Belif that is good. I hope these suggestions help in your search.

I would say ole henriksens sheer transformation is perfect for all skin types. it's very light weight and perfect to apply before makeup. its oil free, helps to even out skin tone and hydrate.

Drunk Elephant Layla retro

I love Murad. I still get acne (I’m 30) so I use the Acne + Age Rewind line. I have really sensitive skin & have never had a problem w it. Makes my skin feel super soft & not heavy at all.

Re: Moisturizer for all skin types and ages??

@Altarose 

Doing skincare or makeup on a wide variety of folks means you are likely going to run across multiple sensitivities. I'd recommend keeping whatever you decide on fairly minimal...no acids or actives, no fragrance, etc. I second the CeraVe recommendation, or perhaps look at First Aid Beauty...their basic Face Moisturizer and Ultra Repair Cream would probably suit most everyone. Clinique has some nice options as well, all fragrance free.

It’s not at Sephora but my dermatologist just suggested CeraVe. It’s amazing! I Have Eczema too. Hope it helps!

I love Ole Henriksen's C-Rush Brightening Creme Gel! It smells amazing and is perfect for me. I live in Ohio and my skin gets super dry in the winter and sometimes a little oily in the summer... No matter what this moisturizer works wonders! I also use his banana bright eye creme and the banana primer!

I adore the Tatcha “The Water Cream”. It’s kinda pricey but not Drunk Elephant pricey. And it works for SO many different skin types and ages. Don’t take my word for it, the reviews say it all. And my finicky sensitive skin likes it!

Youth to the people superfood air-whip moisture cream is the best before a makeover
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing