Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@Ispend2much6 Yes, this will be my third tube of Mademoiselle, it is a great color!! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a great haul and such great freebies! Love that Sugar Coconut Lip Balm!

Enjoy everything, @angel7594!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you @Shosh85 โค๏ธ The fresh balm smells like coconut cream pie to me, soooo good ๐Ÿ˜„ I want to try some of the other new flavors too, wish Sephora had them!!

@angel7594 Right?! Sephora needs to get on that! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ulta freebie with points- Laura Geller Lights of Venice Collection.  It's a little warmer than I expected, but still good.

Chandelier Glow blush; Baked and Balanced in Fair; Eye Dew shadow in Pewter; Color Luster Gloss in Venetian Lights; Pink Mink lipstick; Glam Lash mascara, and brush.Chandelier Glow blush; Baked and Balanced in Fair; Eye Dew shadow in Pewter; Color Luster Gloss in Venetian Lights; Pink Mink lipstick; Glam Lash mascara, and brush.

Bobbi Brown Gilt City voucher deal- $30 voucher and Ultimate Makeup Set:

Purchases: Corrector in Extra Light Bisque; Retouching Face Pencil in Illuminate; Retouching Face Pencil in Extra Light; Intensive Serum Corrector in Extra Light BisquePurchases: Corrector in Extra Light Bisque; Retouching Face Pencil in Illuminate; Retouching Face Pencil in Extra Light; Intensive Serum Corrector in Extra Light BisqueFreebies!  Instant Glam Set which includes a mini Luxe Lip Color in Neutral Rose, a mini Eye Opening Mascara, Shimmer Brick in Sunset Pink; Blackest Black Ink liner; brush; lip gloss in Nude; and a mini Illuminating Bronzing Powder in AntiguaFreebies! Instant Glam Set which includes a mini Luxe Lip Color in Neutral Rose, a mini Eye Opening Mascara, Shimmer Brick in Sunset Pink; Blackest Black Ink liner; brush; lip gloss in Nude; and a mini Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

Purchase with the second Gilt City voucher option: $30 discount and set of two Art Sticks.  The brush, lip gloss, mini illuminator in Antigua, and Illuminating Moisture Balm in Golden Glow freebies were a gwp that is no longer available.

Purchases: Blush in Nude Pink and Desert Pink; Long Wear Eye Pencil in Black Navy and Mahogany.  Freebies: the mini Illuminating Bronzer in Antigua; brush; Nude lip gloss; Art Stick Duo in Dusty Pink and Electric Pink.  Swatches from L-R: Eye Pencil Black Navy, (light and heavy swatch,)  Illuminating Balm Golden Glow; Eye Pencil in Mahogany; Art Stick Dusty Pink; Art Stick Electric PinkPurchases: Blush in Nude Pink and Desert Pink; Long Wear Eye Pencil in Black Navy and Mahogany. Freebies: the mini Illuminating Bronzer in Antigua; brush; Nude lip gloss; Art Stick Duo in Dusty Pink and Electric Pink. Swatches from L-R: Eye Pencil Black Navy, (light and heavy swatch,) Illuminating Balm Golden Glow; Eye Pencil in Mahogany; Art Stick Dusty Pink; Art Stick Electric Pink

Ohhhhh - That Laura Geller set is beautiful, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ 

And you scored some incredible deals! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Thank you~I'm so excited!

@Ispend2much6 Awesome haul!๐Ÿ˜ƒ you got yourself so many nice freebies!! Enjoy everything!๐Ÿค—

@mezzotown88  Thank you!  I'm still in shock!

@Ispend2much6,

A really nice haul!  Love that Bobbi Brown!  โค๏ธ

@tsavorite  Thanks!  I figured it was a good time to invest in some additional "coverage" products since my eye sockets are dark blue and reach down half my face. lol

looks like you got an awesome deal @Ispend2much6 ! Great haul!

@Kim888  Thanks!

You got great deals on fabulous products,  @Ispend2much6! Enjoy!

@curlychiquita  Thank you, I think I will. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 the chandelier imprint on the glow blush is gorgeous!!! 

@Haleyhale  It is!  I'm going to ruin it though.  lol  I'm glad I got it with points and when it was on sale for $29.

Another haul Iโ€™m jealous of, lol! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Everything you picked is just beautiful!

The Laura Geller collection is gorgeous! I once found a blush-bronzer-highlight palette at Burlington Coat Factory and I just love it! Enjoy all your purchases! @Ispend2much6 

@Shosh85  Thanks!  I don't want to make you jealous though. ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was so excited the Bobbi Brown voucher deal turned out to be such a winner!

Sephora purchase-

Kat Von D Anniversary palette- I am so thrilled with the beautiful art work and colors, I wanted to have this for my collection. โค๏ธ

86371861-6A6C-44D3-ADEB-BC4A6BB6C753.jpeg

692B1ECD-C8B6-430D-B2BE-8AA772B26406.jpeg

Gorgeous pics, @angel7594!   xoxoxoxo

1,279 Replies
testing