Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@angel7594 

You scored some great deals and fun items! The Chocolate Bar for $25 - sweet!! ๐Ÿ˜‰  I'll have to check out those sheet masks! Enjoy all your treats!

6E8A2D4A-45CF-4F73-B749-1C22D98FC764.jpeg

Jumped on Ultaโ€™s 5x points on Living Proof, 5x Too Cool for School, and 5x hair products multiplier. Earned 457 points with this order!

That's a great deal, @Danzie89!

Thank you!

Great haul!! Ulta sure does have great deals and freebies, donโ€™t they?! ๐Ÿ˜

Super interested in those eye patches!! May have to pick some up! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy your goodies! @Danzie89

Thank you! I figured it would be more worth it with the freebies ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Danzie89  

Nice haul and look at all those points!  Have you tried the Too Cool For School eye patches before?  They look like they would be very hydrating and moisturizing.

I actually havenโ€™t tried it yet! Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s great based on the reviews. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Danzie89  

If you get a chance, would love to hear what you think of it after you've used it!

@itsfiwrote:

@Danzie89  

If you get a chance, would love to hear what you think of it after you've used it!

Hey! I used the eye patches tonight and theyโ€™re LARGEโ€”and super cooking and moisturizing. The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering. I left them on for 45 minutes and my under eye area feels smooth and hydrated. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yes @Danzie89!  The eye mask definitely cover more than just the eye area, don't they?!  I, too, like how hydrating they are - happy to hear they worked out for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfiwrote:

Yes @Danzie89!  The eye mask definitely cover more than just the eye area, don't they?!  I, too, like how hydrating they are - happy to hear they worked out for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Whoopsโ€”I meant they are โ€œcoolingโ€. Not sure why my phone corrected that to โ€œcookingโ€...haha. I would probably purchase these again if I needed a quick boost in hydration!

Iโ€™ll do my best to remember to come back and review after I try them! 

A small, eclectic haul.

Skinstore gwp with my skincare purchase. the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist is 1 oz; the smallest "full" size is 1.69 oz for $24!

IMG_2462.JPG

bareMinerals Gen Nude Rose Eyeshadow Palette, Becca Royal Glow Shimmering Skin Perfector and brush (set from QVC,) and Lipstick Queen Reign and Shine Lip Gloss in Mistress of Mauve (these are such good glosses; they last a long time after application!)

IMG_2460.JPG

Nice haul, @Ispend2much6!  I also picked up one of the Bareminerals palettes and agree with your review - Not super pigmented, but still very nice!   That Becca is gorgeous, too! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Yay! I'm so glad to find a palette I love that contains no talc.  I do think you would love Royal Glow, especially as you're a little warmer and darker-toned than me.

@Ispend2much6, looks great! let me know about the BareMinerals eye palette, Iโ€™m curious!

@sister13  I really like it.  The texture of the shadows is very, very creamy, no fall-out, they apply nicely.  They aren't overly intense in shade, but not sheer either.  

Thanks! I will have to check these out! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

I love your haul, @Ispend2much6!  The Becca Royal Glow perfecter is so pretty!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!  I think it will look good with tanned skin in the summer especially.

testing