Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

@starsandbucks I think I like the cat butt one the best ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve been interested in both of those Sunday Riley products! - Iโ€™ve heard a lot of good things about those ๐Ÿ˜‰

The colors you picked for your lippies are so pretty! 

Great haul! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@Shosh85 I always prefer some fluffy cat butt in a photo whenever possible!

Iโ€™m really looking forward to seeing how the Sunday Riley works. I had a sample of the moisturizer and loved it. (See Sephora? When we get the right samples we spend money!) I was also just finishing up a bottle of the Drunk Elephant C-Firma serum and wanted to try something new this time so it was all good timing. 

RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

I was so curious about the Ouai Son of a Beach...I had to get it. My hair is 100% virgin. Even though I do hair, I never get mine done. My brows are getting a makeover. I picked up all of KVDโ€™s brow stuff...pomade, Powder, brushes and tattoo liner. Hope I love it! SDJ Bronze Glow because ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And these new Eye Kandy Glitters. Seems like theyโ€™re similar to Lit Cosmetics. Excited to try them out!

Re: RE: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Nice haul!  How is the Sol de Janeiro Glow Oil?  Does it smell as amazing as the Bum Bum line?

@darlyndar

@Tamara76 The darker oil does! The lighter oil has a new scent. They were sold out of that one at my Sephora so I didnโ€™t have a chance to smell it yet. Iโ€™m so curious! 

Thanks, @darlyndar!  I'll have to see if I can find it in store and check it out! โค๏ธ

Thatโ€™s what I was wondering too!! @Tamara76 @darlyndar

Awesome! I also really would love. A review of the Ouai spray! ! I LOVE the KVD pomade and powder, I bought recently too, they are amazing! Enjoy your new stuff! @darlyndar

@sister13 I have 100% virgin hair. On me, it gave me a natural caramel highlight. I concentrate on my front pieces. It will work amazing on your blonde hair! It doesnโ€™t leave your hair crunchy. It leaves it so soft. I already have another on the way! 

@darlyndar Would you PLEASE try the Ouai spray and give me some feedback?  I'm on the fence about buying it--I've used the John Frieda lightening spray for years--but I'm so curious to know if this one's any good or not.

@CookieGirl1 GET IT. lol. It leaves your hair sooooo soft and the highlights look so natural. This is the lazy girlโ€™s best friend! I never have time to get my hair done. 

I keep almost buying that Glow Oil and the only thing stopping me is that I really wish it had a pump. Iโ€™d LOVE to hear your feedback after you have a chance to use it @darlyndar!

@starsandbucks The pump is the downfall. But...it doesnโ€™t pour out like crazy. The flow is controllable. The darker oil has the original BumBum scent. The lighter oil has a new scent. I havenโ€™t had the chance to smell that one yet. But ughhhhhh. Itโ€™s just so beautiful on the skin! It dries down, doesnโ€™t transfer and lasts allllll day. I even fell asleep with it on my body and it didnโ€™t transfer onto my light sheets. Definitely a must โค๏ธ

Lots of KVD! Hooray!  Enjoy the Ouai as well, @darlyndar!

What a fun haul, @darlyndar!!! Love all the KVD things!! I just bought the Signature eye brow pencil, and love it! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

That Glow Oil looks great! - does it smell like the Bum Bum cream?

Enjoy your purchases! ๐Ÿค—

My Sephora order got messed up again, so Iโ€™m still waiting on the UD Eye Primer Potion ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but because of the order mix up, I got that DryBar mini set for free ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I got the Stila shadow direct from the website for 50% off ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am seriously in love with this hair mask! My hair has never felt better! ๐Ÿ™Œ

B58BA1E0-CC9B-4D38-859E-0D69A47CFB08.jpeg

Spoiler
- Stila Shimmer & Glow in Jezebel
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
- Sephora Pearl Eye Mask
- PTR Hungarian Thermal Water Moisturizer (promo)
- DryBar mini set includes: Prep Rally, Triple Sec, and Whiskey Fix

@Shosh85 I have yet to try the Shimmer&Glow. I have all the Glitter&Glow shadows and highlighters I want so I think I need to branch out. Lol. 

@darlyndar  I seriously love both the shimmer and glitter ones! Iโ€™d have to say my favorite Glitter one is Wanderlust! ๐Ÿ™Œ

I still have yet to try out the highlighters! -those definitely look super pretty. Hope to buy one soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

Oh. I loooove Wanderlust @Shosh85. If thatโ€™s your favorite, these HAVE to be next on your list. Iโ€™ll swatch them for you. These are my favorites out of all of them.  Of these six...Dollish is my top pick. That one is only on Beautylish. Coral crush, Wanderlust, EnchantressCoral crush, Wanderlust, Enchantress

Embellish, Beauty Junkie, DollishEmbellish, Beauty Junkie, Dollish

Highlighters: Painted Lady, KittenHighlighters: Painted Lady, Kitten

Sorry about the mixup, but nice haul, @Shosh85! โค๏ธ 

No biggie! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks so much, @Tamara76! ๐Ÿค—

testing