Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot believe it is May already!?! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers, and .... a new haul thread! Hopefully, everyone recovered from April's epic hauls and is ready for a new month! Shout out to the May Birthday's! Happy Birthday beauties! Can't wait to see those hauls!

Re: Mesmerizing May Hauls 2018! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Yay for some nice freebies! NIce haul, @Shosh85!

Thank you, @quspork!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

Nice! @Shosh85

Thank you, @sister13!! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85  The amika mask is the best!

I agree! Thanks, @jen81!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85, glad to hear you love the Amika hair mask.  I am always on the lookout for a great hair mask!

Thanks, @curlychiquita! I honestly wasnโ€™t expecting to love it as much as I do! I was actually kind of frustrated about getting yet another hair product in my subscription, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85  

Sorry to hear about the UD eye primer but that's great you were able but to get the Drybar set for free!

Ohhhh, that Amika hair mask!! It's on my list of things to try. 

Thanks, @itsfi!! I first received a sample of the hair mask in a subscription and wasnโ€™t expecting much of it... but it really helps my hair so much! In just one use, my hair feels stronger, smoother, lighter and has a nice shine! It also smells pretty good too! ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ 

If you didnโ€™t already know, Sephora also sells a travel size version- so you can try it out first before buying the big tub! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the reminder @Shosh85!  I've had the mini / travel size of the Amika hair mask in my shopping cart off and on for a while - it seemed that every time I was ready to make the purchase, it was out of stock.  I just checked and it's available now; it would be nice to compare the Amika and Brigeo hair masks... hmmmm.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi Yes! ๐Ÿ™Œ Iโ€™ve been saving up Brigeo samples to try and Iโ€™m super interested to compare it to Amika! Iโ€™d love to hear your thoughts if you try it as well ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

@Paepin This is pretty cool! -thanks for sharing!! I enjoyed watching this and learning your thoughts on those products!  I really love the Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover too- I do the exact same thing with the large and the small bottles! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also have to point out how awesome your makeup is! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

You're awesome!! Thanks so much for watching =] Yeah, the Clinique makeup remover has worked out really well for me. I just transferred some to a mini bottle for my travels this weekend - those little bottles are adorable โค๏ธ

Sephora, Ulta, VS Pink

5974C4E0-0505-47B2-B028-2CE1F772EE01.jpeg

I could not resist getting the Chocolate Bar palette for $25!! โค๏ธ

3AD98F99-1E4E-4E55-B481-AB9BDD2C789C.jpeg

Morphe 9B palette and Wet n Wild Diamond Lily highlighter

B9EF6FEB-5098-456B-BEC2-9661EB351A4C.jpeg

70ACC48D-65AC-427F-BAD6-7E1323E620B1.jpeg

Sheet mask variety, they were buy 2 get 3 free. โค๏ธ

Excellent haul, @angel7594!!! I can't believe you didn't already have Chocolate Bar!   And your Pink had soooo many sheet masks - My store only had a few types left - I guess they sold out with all the recent sales! โค๏ธ

Those are some fun looking summer sheet masks, @angel7594!

Great haul products, @angel7594!  The Morphe 9B and Too Faced Chocolate Bar are such pretty palettes! 

Thank you @curlychiquita! โค๏ธ

@angel7594 Fun haul! The Chocolate Bar palette looks fun, and for a great deal! If I recall, it has a scent, like cocoa or coconut? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿ˜‹

Eventually Iโ€™m going to have to buy a Morphe palette! They seem to have such a wide variety of shades- love the one you picked!

So many masks! I love it! - and those look so fun! I didnโ€™t even know VS/Pink made face masks! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ Enjoy your purchases! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @Shosh85 and @itsfi!

The palette does smell like cocoa, so good! ๐Ÿซ

I am joining in on the sheet mask fun, very relaxing and it makes my dry skin feel much better. โค๏ธ

Also, I definitely recommend Morphe palettes, the pigmentation and quality is great and they are really affordable! โค๏ธ

7 Replies
testing